Senior Citizens doing a great job

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by iyerviji, Mar 6, 2010.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Dear Deepa

Thanks for your fb

love
    viji

2. vijayacmouli

vijayacmouli New IL'ite

Yes indeed - dear Viji this SAMITHI is doing wonderful social service .
    It is not just something we merely say in our SANATANA DHARMA - this SAMITHI is putting into action - NARASEVA is NARAYANASEVA !
    May more and more people realise that compassion,KARUNA and selfless service is what stands above everything in life and makes our human character sublime. Your better-half is setting a wonderful example to society and this is what is actually the meaning of being a BRAAHMAN - the knower of BRAHMAN - the ULTIMATE TRUTH .
    May more SAMITHIS like this multiply and change our society into a compassionate and humane one .
    It was in the late 70-ies that we too lived in MULUND West and then in Mulund East before going to Chembur.I have very sweet memories of Mulund - we lived in JEEVAN LAKSHMI SOCIETY quite near the ESI hospital.I think now Mulund has changed greatly and I was unable to recognise the old familiar Mulund .
    With all my best wishes and regards.vijaya

3. vyasamoorthy

vyasamoorthy New IL'ite

Great service. Pl give full contact details, if possible email id of your husband. Mine can be found easily searching Google. This group's rules prevent me giving my email id. I run a group for senior citizens and want to mention about the Mulund Samithi to others. Vyasamoorthy