1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Self-Love for advanced healing

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Neetz, May 25, 2009.

1. Neetz

Neetz New IL'ite

hello!

Self- Love is perhaps the most effective method of healing ourselves,and for the health of both mind and body.

when we direct heart-felt love to ourselves,it is most healing.obesity and other major problems can be healed this way.every disease is due to lack of love,everyone craves for Love,but cannot find it,most often,in the outer world.

One way to initiate the process of healing is to know for sure that God loves us infinitely and unconditionally.the next step would be not just to affirm,but to say to ourself,with full sincerity,I love "your own name' very much...it is also beneficial to keep repeating this,since this loosens up the stress in our body and mind.we might usually feel much relief from tension,and we can follow it up by lying down and relaxing.

what actually happens is that,in life,when people ignore you or insult you,you feel they are indirectly saying,"I dont love you,because you are like this"...and this gives way to our own rejection and even hatred of our own selves.this in turn leads to higher stress levels.we begin to 'not like 'ourselves and we cant accept ourselves.this can create a lot of problems to body and mind.when we make mistakes ,and there is someone who either points it out regularly,or maybe you feel ashamed that it happened,it is another feeling of non-love.You lose your self-respect,self-esteem,and the self- love gets blocked.

you can finish off the process with a loving hug or embrace to yourself.keep repeating and loving yourself,whenever you have time,through out the day.the relief you feel will give ample evidence.

2. libra4164

libra4164 Silver IL'ite

We all seek love and acceptance; and our beloved ones have different ways of giving it to us. We may not realize simple gestures of love and subsequently be rude to ourselves. But if we train to give love to our own self, then much of the grief can be subdued.
    lovely article. It woke me up at late night. Tommorrow I will start a fresh....... Loving myself worth. Thanks

3. Neetz

Neetz New IL'ite

thank you very much for your comment...I am glad it made sense.that is very rewarding for me.

4. swathi14

swathi14 IL Hall of Fame

self life is a real booster for our confidence level. your article is so lovely. When we love and give respect to ourselves, others will also surely follow our way. Even if they dont, we wont bother that much.

Thought provoking article. very nice.

andal

5. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Hi Neetz,

That is a good idea....and isnt it true that we all crave for attention love etc from outside and the minute someone puts us down we loose our own sense of self worth too! Great analysis yaar....best is to Love myself , why wait for someone to let me know .....good one.....and very very insightful....i wish more ILites read this too!
    Thanks for sharing here......

6. Jpatma

Jpatma Silver IL'ite

Neetz,
    Lovely to see a post on healing and that too self healing. Many diseases and pains can be healed by ourselves. Self loving leads to self healing . We slowly clear the unwanted pains and miseries which we believe we are by self love. We need to love ourselves but need not be vain.
    Loving note to oneself brings in self loveand self healing. TQ for bringing this wonderful topic
    Jaya

7. Neetz

Neetz New IL'ite

thanks guyz!very glad to know that you appreciate the post...thanks for your lovely replies!

8. bars62

bars62 Senior IL'ite

hi neetz,,

wonderful posting and wonderful analysis. actualy we feel self worth more if we love ourselves. the basic nature of all of us is to LOVE. That is our true nature and that is why we like to be loved and we like love.it erases self pity too and gives more confidence in life.

bars62

9. Kam45

Kam45 Junior IL'ite

A very useful article to be read ,remembered and practised.
    Thanks Neetz.

10. Neetz

Neetz New IL'ite

thank you dears!!a word of caution though...the sum of my last posts would be "love thyself 100%,believe in thyself 100%,love God 100%,believe in God 100%"this could very well be your daily mantra.but since our system will get a sudden input of tremendous healing,stress,blockages and dirt could be released.this might give rise to physical symptoms ,like cold,fever or cough or even aches and pains.they are to be taken coolly ,as everything will turn out Good.