Seethapathy Clinic, Chennai

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by sumanr, Apr 2, 2009.

1. subbu123

subbu123 New IL'ite

Dear Madams,

Please let me know a good TELUGU gynecologist in chennai .

Appreciated your Inputs...!!

Regards,
    SS

2. gowrim82

gowrim82 New IL'ite

Hi Swapna,

Even iam planning to visit Dr.uma ram for infertility treatment.. Could you share your experience please?

3. andy21

andy21 New IL'ite

My wife and I had been trying to conceive for the past three years. When it did not work, she began to wither away and remained sad always. I did not know how to make things any better for her. I took her for trips. I bought her presents. I paid more attention to her. Nothing helped!
    And then, her friend suggested that we should try visiting Seethapathy Clinic and hospital once. It was like our last glimmer of hope. I asked my wife to hang in on that last thread of hope. She reluctantly agreed and then we went ahead.
    We went to Dr. Uma with a lot of expectation. Our parents wanted us to go abroad and try at the hospitals there. But, truth be told, we really couldn’t afford treatment abroad. So, in a way, Dr. Uma hospital was like our last hope. In fact, I couldn’t bear to disappoint my wife again.
    When I finally took my wife to the hospital, we waited with bated breath for Dr. Uma to reach. When Doctor walked in, we could see that our lives were about to change. On meeting her, my wife got back her smile. She started to seem hopeful and her smile returned for good.
    This scared me a little. I wondered what would happen if we fail. I personally met Doctor again alone and told her my fears. She calmed me down and told me to have faith. She told me how important it is for us to have faith and stand beside each other.
    A series of tests then followed and the reports were scrutinized by her team of doctors. The assistant doctors did a thorough research of our reports and accordingly advised us. The tiring tests were made bearable by the help of the doctor and her team. Day after day we felt, we were coming close to our baby. And then Oct’15 last year, it did. I am now happy with my little family of three. If you have also given up hope, I urge you to think again and go visit Seethapathy Clinic for help.
    All the best.