1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Seeress (Runes #3) by Ednah Walters

Discussion in 'Book Lovers' started by Mohur, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Mohur

Mohur Gold IL'ite

This instalment takes us back to Raine’s point of view. Within the span of one year, Raine Cooper’s life has changed a hell lot. From being a normal girl whose life revolved around school, swim Practice, family, friends and a crush, she has now become anything but an average next door girl. She has discovered that she is an immortal with the power to see the future. Also, her relationship with Torin is going great. But then she starts to get visions. Not so clear at the beginning, she is sure that her visions involve Torin somehow. Yet she is unable to share it with Torin because of the nature of her visions. Something sinister is out there and it is coming after Raine… and soon!

With Cora being back in their lives and bringing Echo along with her, this book is all about friendships and teamwork. Ingrid once again continues to confuse me with the sudden nature of her behavior. Andris and Torin take on a new level of protectiveness around Raine. It was interesting to see Raine grow into her role of a Seeress and also take up a strong stance when it came to Torin’s over protectiveness. The plot thickens and finally gives us the complete picture of what is really happening. There’s a lot of action in this novel. I loved the part Eirik had to play in this novel. I so do wish that Ms.Walters would write us a story telling us things about Eirik and his life for a change.

It was a suitable conclusion to Raine’s story and one that I had fun reading.

2. PriyaSrini

PriyaSrini Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Nice review Mohur, thanks for sharing. But I thought there is another book in the series to be released later this year, isn't it Mohur?