Seeking information about agencies for full time servant maid

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bangalore' started by Suryaneev, Dec 21, 2006.

1. Suryaneev

Suryaneev New IL'ite

:wave Hi Every body...
    I am a software engineer.I came from Andhra.I blessed by baby girl before 6 months.I need a full time servant made.Can any one help where can i contact for agencies?I need a made whom i can trust as i will leaving my baby with her.Both of us are working.Can any one suggest what shall i do ASAP??

Thanks in Advance,
    Suryaneev

Last edited: Dec 21, 2006

2. spoorthi

spoorthi New IL'ite

Agencies for fulltime Servant maids

Hi Surya
    I too frm Andhra working as a S/w Engg here. I am also having kid of age 11 months old..For me Thanks God my mother is staying with me to take care of my kid..

I saw ur msg today only n I got to know about these two agencies:
    Agency name: Prakruthi, Tel. Nos.: 57688851, 9886751392, Contact person: Padma
    Agency name: Standard Services, Tel. Nos.: 56959299, 9243127272, Contact person: Bhawani

But what I feel is better talk to people in your neighbourhood. They would have employed maids and they are more reliable and trustworthy ..

Cheers
    Spoorthi

"Confidence comes not from always being right, but from not fearing to be wrong....." :)

3. Suryaneev

Suryaneev New IL'ite

Thank you Spoorthi..

Dear Spoorthi,
    Thank you for the information.I am working at MindTree Consulting as Associate into J2ee techonologies.May i know in to which technology you are and company? I am having a servant made from my native right now.But she will leave soon.Do you know any one who got the servants from those companies? Are they are trustable? How are you feeding your baby? What are all you are giving?

Regards,
    Suryaneev

4. spoorthi

spoorthi New IL'ite

Info reg Fulltime Servant maids

Surya
    I am working with WIPRO into J2EE tech.
    I got those two agencies info from my internal website where all wiproites exchange the info..

Many ppl are saying(posting msgs) -vely about those agencies like that maids keep leaving, not fully satisfactory etc. I feel better u try to get maid from ur native place If at all it's possible otherthan keeping the maids.

Reg food, I am giving milk, apple(boiled), banana, cerelac and rice(with combination of dal,carrot,green vegetables, potato)..

Let me know ur personal maild , so that I will pass the related info which n all I know( which got it frm my frnds n collegues)..

By the way where do u stay? I stay at marathahalli near to Multiplex.

Good Day.

Cheers
    Spoorthi

"Confidence comes not from always being right, but from not fearing to be wrong....." :)

5. Shinav

Shinav New IL'ite

Maid Service..

Hi Bangaloreans...

Am sure you all are aware of the maid problems we have in this city. Either they are expensive, or they steal our food or they do not turn up on time or even best..they bunk!!

I am trying to find a help for my mother.

Is there any kind of a orgnaization in b'lore who maintains Maid's and have their records? Its kinda difficult to find a good maid in b'lore and i wud appreciate if anyone can give me info on this. I had heard that Chennai has something like that...

6. preetigupta25

preetigupta25 New IL'ite

DON'T GO FOR STANDARD SERVICES....

I had very bad experience with them... More than two months and yet no maid

7. ssuryaprabha

ssuryaprabha New IL'ite

hi,

i am also a working mother in Bangalore with a small son. I had paid advance to One service agency called "Iris services" the owner name is shankar office is in kundalahalli. He took 3000 rs and sent a maid and she vanished with in a week and any amount of followup with the agency did not help.they finally donot even pick up my call.They do not refund the money.
    You can find more duping agency list in India parenting.com website.
    So my advice is do not goto any of this agnecies, request your current maid/watch man etc to get a maid. If you look at the rules and regulation of the agency it is all onesided , they first take the money from you and also if u take maid from the sunday shd be given off for the maid. So be careful before u pay any money to these agencies

all the best in your maid search

8. geetharajraj

geetharajraj New IL'ite

Full time maid/baby sitter - Bangalore

Hi,
    I have a small baby who is 2 months old. Since I am working I have to resume work. I need a full time maid who will look after the baby and his needs. Will be helpful if anyone can tell me about the agencies in Bangalore that provide such baby sitter. I am scared to leave him alone but there is no other option. I wanted someone relaible.

Thanks
    Geetha

9. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

Re: Full time maid/baby sitter - Bangalore

Geetha,
    He is too young for a maid I beleive. We need to have some inside person to monitor if we appoint a maid.so try with your parents or inlaws.

10. geetharajraj

geetharajraj New IL'ite

Re: Full time maid/baby sitter - Bangalore

yeah priya you are right. Probably I will resume work after he is 6 months old but after that I will defintely need a maid. do you have any suggestions? Are these agencies in Bangalore reliable?