Seeking good decent friends

Discussion in 'Delhi & NCR' started by Rosyeyes, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Rosyeyes

Rosyeyes New IL'ite

Hello ladies,

I am moving to gurgaon and would live in India. I basically started my career in Delhi then found a match after 6 years and moved Abroad. Faced problems and broke up lived independent and enjoyed my stay. Now, I got into another relationship with my soul mate who I trust more than myself but the whole process kind of left me alone. All the small town friends got married and settled in their families and don't seem to be either available or at the Sam level for some reason. So the idea is a fresh start with some smart like minded ladies, single or married or divorced...whatever they are doesn't matter :). Could be a friend I can talk to, go to parties, enjoy random time and bitxh about our men. I don't really know but feel free to contact me and let's see where it goes, not sure what I sound like in this post but I am a girl next door, fashion lover, like to talk and enjoy simple things in life. Though I am 31 years of age I would need a similar mature lady/ group who I can relate to without any hangups, judgements etc...thank you for going through my post.

2. getwtuwant

getwtuwant New IL'ite

are you still active here ?