1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Seeking advice

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by venkiis, Nov 21, 2015.

1. venkiis

venkiis Silver IL'ite

today we went to movie with family Vedhalam in pheonix mall Blore. She enjoyed very nicely and was all laughing. After the movie we had to go out through the mall, i do not know what happened . after entering the call, she said she is feeling depressed. Yes the mall has lot of younger people and girls were really well dress ( if i were 26 i would say they were hot ). but we are not in 20's anymore and she was also very well dressed.

After coming she was yelling at the tired kids for simple things. A normal couple in such a scenario will make the kids sleep , either have Sex or sleep. She just logged in to Yahoo chat and start chatting with random people.

When i ask her why is she doing that, she say i cannot interfere her private life. How i am supposed to react.

2. catwalk

catwalk Gold IL'ite

Better late than never.
    Consult an experienced clinical psychologist and seek advise. You both need help from professional counsellor.

This forum is not a place for that. We share our experiences / or incidents we know from our circles. In many cases, such sharing would help to heal their wounds and
    problems.

You case seem to be more serious. You must learn also to control your anger and
    behave in a more matured way. You must make your home a much better place and comfort zone for everyone in the family. It is not a war front. You both think about your children and their future. Your happiness is connected each other. Think if other relations could bring happiness or problems to your life.

May God bless you..

3. soulful

soulful Platinum IL'ite

looks like counselling is our only option given the circumstance. keep your calm if you have to get your wife to co-operate.two hot-heads will not help. I am glad at least you are taking the effort to save your marriage. May you both meet with success.

4. indoc

indoc Gold IL'ite

@OP..
    Its pretty simple.. your wife is finding someone to fill the void..

zeppelingirl likes this.