Secrets of a Successful Woman

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by girijasenthil, Dec 29, 2010.

1. girijasenthil

girijasenthil Senior IL'ite

Rightly said. I am happy with my cute family and job. I started this thread to know some motivational stories and to get energy. Thanks for your input.

2. billybob

billybob Gold IL'ite

As long a woman is happy doing what she loves to do she is successful, behind every successful woman are her parents and a man. I am happy with my job and a spouse, DD who understand and support me.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  3. girijasenthil

girijasenthil Senior IL'ite

Yes... Truely correct... Thank you Mithy, Ptamil, and Satchi..

4. blessed

blessed Platinum IL'ite

When Satchi was mentioning about her domestic help... I just couldn't resist about writing about the lady who is a domestic help at my home, she was working since the age of 12 as construction worker got married at the age of 16 and mother of two by 23 years, husband being an alcoholic hardly contributed anything for the family so she started to work as domestic help just to give best for her children, she never compromised on their education, when she was 35 her husband deserted her and got remarried even then she din't loose heart she worked in extra houses to meet her family expenses , even today she is 45 years old and works non stop from morning 5.30 am to 4.00 pm both her children completed degree her son works for an MNC and earns 15000 PM and is likely to progress even more and daughter got into a call center earning around 10000/- and is planning further studies.. still with this amount of family income she has not stopped working and she is keen to get her daughter married to a educated young man... I admire her courage and positive energy... she never cried even in her difficult times...

5. Thanla

Thanla New IL'ite

Every women trying hard to achieve her goals could be the only secret of her success.

Never give up! Work hard! :)