1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

second pregancy

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous in Parenting' started by loukya, Jan 4, 2012.

1. loukya

loukya New IL'ite

hi ,my daughter is 3 years ,know iam planning to second one ,but iam very much tense as my husband is the only son ,so my inlaws are expecting a boy baby in my second pregancy.I heard about chinise clender is it true working

2. MadhuSharmila

MadhuSharmila IL Hall of Fame

Hi Loukya,

People say that the chinese calendar is 95% true. There is a 5% chance of it not being correct. One of my friends was in her second pregnancy and her first child is a girl. I told her about this calendar and we calculated her lunar age and conception month and found it to be a boy. We believed it to be a boy for sure. But, she has delivered a cute baby girl two weeks back. My suggestion is not to rely on this calendar.

Best Regards,
    Sharmila

3. lameh

lameh Senior IL'ite

Hi Loukya
    for me....it showed as a girl but i delevered boys both the times. i dont know how accurate
    as Sharmila said dont rely on this calendar

4. HIMAA

HIMAA New IL'ite

.The fact is sex of baby is determined 100% by your husband,not by you.There is no role for a calendar.Relay on god,pray well,luck may play.Change your attitude,then of ur husband,then of ur inlaws about a kid...boy or girl doesnt make adifference!

5. loukya

loukya New IL'ite

Thank u madhu

6. loukya

loukya New IL'ite

hi himaa iam convencing my inlaws. Yes ur true boy or girl doesnot make difference

7. vchelluri

vchelluri Gold IL'ite

Hi Loukya,
    As Hima said the sex of the baby is determined by the father and mothers have no role to play here. So try to explain this to your inlaws slowly and change their mind. Whether it is a boy or girl, it doesn't make any difference for a mother, right.
    And whatever are there in the news which promise a male baby won't work in real. So don't rely on calenders or anything else. Just make yourself feel comfortable with whomever you will be blessed and in the meanwhile prepare the minds of your inlaws and your dh for that.
    All the best and wish you a happy new year.
    Latha.

8. croco

croco New IL'ite

Hi Loukya,

These days boy or girl doesn't really make any difference.
    In fact, girls take care of parents till end....than boys

Only thing can make you relief is talk to your in laws and make them understand.