1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Second Marriage Based On Lies / Fraud - Life Is In Super Mess

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by mohini16, Oct 19, 2018.

1. mohini16

mohini16 Silver IL'ite

hello Ladies , I’m posting here after long time. A brief background about me for ladies who didn’t read my previous posts . I was 22 when I got married (arranged) in India and went to Canada . Guy was cheating on me and had to end marriage forcefully and my alone struggle journey started . I struggled found job ... but continued life all alone in Canada . Got citizenship / bought property in India etc. In short I survived well on mY own.
    It’s been 10 years since first marriage ended. In between I took break came to India to look for guys didn’t have good experience / multiple breakups(nothing long term) in last 10 years and went back.
    This time I wen to USA straight from India after 1 year of break. Struggled alone there and tried finding job . I was in NY it was my dream place and I wanted to be there at any cost . I landed high paying job in 3 months I got salary of 130K . I went applying for visa and my visa got rejected and I had to come back to Canada sadly and look for new job there .I was in depression of this loss for month .
    In between I was talking to this guy in India from matrimony. He claimed he is businessman / builder , he helped me getting my degree from my university in short period of time when I needed it for visa we didn’t even meet in person but still he helped. I don’t like staying in canada’s Cold weather after staying there for 7-8 years. I was not finding any way to goto USA and I was getting depressed in Canada thought I got new job there ( not for 130K) it was just compromised not my dream job.
    This guy In mean time was very supportive .. he got interview for my brother ( bro is sitting idle from 4 years) .
    To mention this is my 2nd marriage and he was never married and I had told this to him before meeting and he said he doesn’t care. He didn’t even asked what happened but I had told him how first divorce happened.
    I decided to meet him and if he can give me good life then I thought I would move to India initially and will come to Canada occasionally for contract consulting and he agreed before we decided to meet. He even told me we could file for US EB5 investor visa which will cost 3.5 crore.
    I made this also very clear I will not be staying with his parents and sister as i led independent life from many years and I won’t fit in joint family environment. He agreed and said his mother told him its good to stay separate from day one so problems don’t happen.
    I flew to India I landed in night it was my birthday and He celebrated with crackers ..made me stay in descent hotel and treated me with respect..he showed me bunglow with agent and said it’s within his budget and he will buy It , cost was 2 Cr. I liked one bunglow and he said he will proceed with agent to buy . I asked to meet his family ..we went his home where I met his mother father sister ..his Home was normal upper middle class family but not maintained like wall colour coming off from wall and I asked you are builder but why your Home is not maintained ... his explanation was his mother is lazy and she spends her time in doing kitty party she doesn’t cook and he eats outside everyday. I went to meet his grandmother as well who stays with his bua ‘s family . Their home was nice in posh society . They were well educated people and said nice things about guy. Since guy promised me again and again we are going to stay separate in bunglow I didn’t pay lot of attention to his mother / sister. Guy was down to earth and sweet talker. He then came my home and met my parents and we exchanged shagun.
    In shagun he gave me gold earings/ silver plate/bowl and saree for 10,000rs nothing cheap. I was happy and came back and said yes for marriage but no date decided . I was planning after 4-6 months. My mother matched Kundali And said either we get married in 2 months or muhurat is after 10 months. We rushed to get married after 2 months .. all preparations were going while I was in Canada .
    I was going to make it my dream Wedding ... I was going to show people who humiliated me over divorce in past years that I’m getting married to good single guy with good income. I asked him for Audi/bmw for vidai and I even told him if he can’t arrange then I will ask my family to do it. He said he will do .
    He said whole barat will be coming from flight. Then I came india for wedding and he took me for lehnga shopping and he bought me lehnga for 80,000 rupees plus wedding gown of apprx 50,000 rs again not cheap clothes .
    Now before wedding I asked him couple of times to send me registry paper of bungalow and he sent it to me on WhatsApp ( it was agreement done on 100 rs paper but with all seals and stamp with his and bunglow owner signature) then he was saying he made gold jewellery for me about 10 lakhs I said show me design then he sent me photos and receipt with jeweller name on it ( bill amount hidden) I told him I want kandora (waist band ) and I really want to wear it in phera so I will buy it when I come to India and he said no I want to buy it for you and he said he bought it too.
    Then I wanted to hire detective to run thorough background check though everything was looking so good..then he made permanent tattoo of my name on his hand and my friends said he loves you so much why you need to spend 1 lakh for detective and I gave up on detective idea which turned out to be biggest mistake on my part .
    Now I come to India for wedding after 2 months resigned my job in Canada .
    There comes wedding day , day before wedding we had sangeet at my place and guy’s Whole family arrived one day before and they were enjoying at their hotel. Guy didn’t reach and told me he will reach by sangeet I kept calling then he sent me message his flight took off then whole night his cell was off me and my family didn’t sleep whole night then next morning at 8 he reached by driving car said he went to buy chuda (bangles) for me so he missed flight , It was lie he never booked flight. I called his travel agent to enquire and he said his whole family and barat came by train only no flight . He told me whole barat will come by flight but they came by train .
    It was first lie which I caught , only 5 memebers came by flight . I had fight with him on Wedding morning and I said I don’t want to go ahead coz you lied about flight and train , he sent 5 members flight ticket and said other couldn’t come coz they booked wrong flight and they had to take last moment it was lie agent told they booked train tickets 20 days ago not last moment.
    I had to let it go it was wedding day and everybody was waiting for me reach venue.
    I reached in evening after waiting whole day .. we did engagement first and then in engagement ceremony guy side gives girl gold jewellery .. this guy’s family didn’t give me anything except one necklace that too from his grandmother his mom didn’t give any jewellery set ( he claimed before marriage he made 10 lakhs gold jewellery) I was watching all this drama so I stopped my parents from giving Tika ( Dahej) cash money to him . We didn’t give him anything except gold ring for engagement and chain. I bought heavy gold guy’s bracelet (1.5 lakhs worth ) as well which I told no again to my father to give and I hid it in my purse. Then after phera in night at time of vidai he didn’t even have car to take bride. He said he forgot and his 2 cars his relatives took tongoto their hotel. It wasn’t Wedding it was circus going on there.
    Next day I booked same hotel for him and me we stayed and he said he will goto his hometown now as he has to buy bed and stuff for new bunglow then he will come back after 4 days to take me , I said ok ..he came back after 4 days saying he didn’t get time to buy bed and furniture but he will rent for night and will buy next day so let’s go ..he forced my parents to come with us for Grah Pradesh pooja so all 4 of us went to his hometown new bunglow. We reached to his bunglow we saw his mother sister mausi there , his mother and sister were not talking to me and my mother. My mom said there is no pooja preparation here , his mom said we are calling pandit now. We were there for an hour may be and suddenly one guy shouting entered the bunglow and asked all of them to leave he kept saying I don’t want to give you my bunglow just leave , you have damaged my house, broke window/broke camera. I was inside with my parents , I ran outside to see what was going on , his mother and sister shouted you go inside this is our family matter don’t interfere, I said how come it is your family matter I’m married and we are supposed to live in this bunglow so who is this guy shouting , who’s bunglow is this ... I asked that guy what is truth , he said I gave them on rent not sold but I don’t want to give it to them now. This guy ( husband) stood there silently without uttering single word, he only said I will deal with this later , let’s go from here , I kept fighting all the way to him and he said he paid him 50% money and 50% remaining so fraud happened with me. He took us (me and my parents ) to stay In hotel , my father said we need to see proof you paid him money and that bunglow is yours but this owner is born giving you possession now, he said he paid bunglow owner 75 lakhs and he is bringing DD copy from Home to show us , he came after 4 hours and brought photocopy of DD. My father said he will go back to our hometown and will get it checked in bank. My parents left after 4 days and said find rental apartment and then get this bunglow thing sorted , I stayed with this guy in hotel for 1 week and we kept looking for rental flats , he found one flat and we moved there , flat had no elevator for 7th floor and water comes in morning only , I told him I will not stay here for more than one month, I don’t live like this, in the mean time I got call from hotel owner where him and his family stayed for 3 days ( I declined to pay for 3 days stay for them before marriage, I said I will pay for 1 day only) that hotel owner kept saying I called this guy and his mother for more than 1 month now sent so many texts and they aren’t responding, they left hotel without paying said, we are sending payment in 1 hour and never returned. I’m so tired and frustrated , they are big fraud they sent me cheque without signature, they transferred 10 K only , original bill is 30K , he said sorry I had to find your number from venue I begged them to give me bride number so she can tell her husband to pay my money, I asked what’s this nonsense , guy kept making excuses again that he paid him and hotel owner lying , I said are you paying him finally or should I ask him to lodge complaint against your mother/sister ? He then transferred him money, then I get call from train booking agent that they aren’t paying him for train tickets they booked for wedding, I said so you aren’t even paying train agent, he said I won’t pay him coz he interfered and told me they booked train and not flight for barat. Poor guy kept calling him and his mother and they didn’t pay him after 2 months.
    In mean time we got bunglow paper and DD checked and they both were forged , bunglow paper with stamp is also fake , it was made with so proficiency that our lawyer first said it is genuine and he couldn’t figure it was fake. Bank said this is not DD it is some copy paste paper made in MS word. My parents were not telling me they were afraid I will fight with him . It took us 2 months to know reality , so in this 2 months Guy was taking me to see new properties, told me we will new bunglow don’t worry , we saw multiple penthouse and bunglows , I told him let’s rent descent place first then he also took me to multiple rented flats and he kept making excuses location not good/ landlord not good and it’s been 1.5 months he didn’t even take flat on rent and kept me in that shady flat. Now I told him 100 Times in 2 months your bunglow’s reality I still don’t know but what about your 10 lakh jewellery, you gave me one mangalsutra only so I need all gold jewellery you made for me . We both will keep it in our locker and so take it from your mother , I used to fight badly shouted badly and used bad words for his mother/ father for keeping jewellery , I’m NRI why did I come to India to stay in shady flat when before marriage he showed me 2 Cr bunglow and 10 lakhs jewellery , he goes to his mother and come back with new excuse every time , saying sasural side keep jewellery and what did she bring from her side, we will give in pooja etc , he even came with excuse that his mother reached Canadian embassy and got my passport copy where my divorce status is written so she is not giving jewellery, I knew it was pure lie, no embassy gives such information to anyone. Now between all this fights he was still showing me 5-6 Cr bunglows and was assuring he will buy it soon. But this guy didn’t have 100-500 rs in his wallet , he asked me sometime for 500-1000 rs for car petrol, then he got new car delivered and told me his card not working at car showroom so asked me to pay 2000rs but when I saw statement I see 6000rs swipes from debit card , lying just kept continue.
    Now I found out I was pregnant 2 weeks I didn’t wanted to continue pregnancy but this guy showed how much he wants it, I never really cared about what he wants , but my mother said it’s my 2nd marriage and I’m 34 so I should keep it , I kept saying No for initial 3 months but my family insisted even if marriage doesn’t continue I should have baby coz I won’t get married 3rd time and baby is only thing I will have with me. I just wanted to go back to Canada ,
    Now I’m pregnant and this guy is not even buying vegetables and I kept shouting from my lungs for 2 months , I finally told him just get lost , I don’t want to continue and I’m going back to Canada I’m not even going to my mother place , he kept apologizing and brought his mother to that flat and she told me to come stay with her at their flat , my mom told me to go there, I went there and stayed in their small flat for 8 days , it was suffocating, now in all this fighting I slapped this guy once , he lied about iPhone before marriage that his mother bought 1 lakh rs Phone which I never saw in nobody’s hand after marriage , I asked him when will your lying stop , he as usual defending his lies and never accepting , I said why you told all this lies just accept once and he said he wanted to show his financial status , I gave him one tight slap in night , he left the room and slept outside with his father, now comes rakhi and his mother was expecting I will stay there in rakhi and will entertain his sister and cousins I said I’m not staying I want to goto my Mom place for rakhi so book my ticket , he still didn’t give me even one necklace and again said if my mother not giving then I’m buying new jewelry for you before rakhi , now rakhi comes and I told him you have to finalize bunglow and jewellery else we are done now , he took me one day before rakhi to bunglow to give token and he reached there at 9 PM so owner left saying come next day , next day I came my Home and he never went to buy that bunglow , i left his home for rakhi next day told him by the time I’m back rent another furnished flat I’m not coming back to live with your mom / sister as I stated clearly before marriage . His face turned blue, anyways I left and I’m at my Mom place.
    Now guy kept calling and I kept asking him after coming to my mom place if he did rented flat or not and he keep saying today / tomorrow and it’s been 1 month now. My parents furious told him to come and take me with him but I said I’m not going there until he gets me 10 lakh jewellery and bunglow both, and until he gets bunglow possesion I will stay in rented flat not at his Mom flat, he kept making excuses to come to my mom place , this week/next week then he comes one day after so many lies today/tomorrow and brought 2 big necklaces, he said his mom not giving jewellery he made so he bought new , he was not ready to give me he was only showing me , I snatched it from him and asked my father to goto jeweller and check , jeweller said it’s 500rs necklace fake not gold . I lost it completely
    Lies and lies from 3 months , I called all my relatives and told him in front of them thisbis fake necklaces as soon as he heard it he started running from my house, my dad and people ran to stop him , I don’t want baby I kept shouting and I need his consent as 2 hospital told me No for abortion without husband consent, so I told my people to catch him and get his signature, this guy was nothing but just fraud. He kept running and one of my mamaji stopped him and took him to his house and managed to calm him down and called me and my parents after 2 hours and he apologized again and said he lied for marriage but now he will come back with real jewelry and not to abort baby and if his mother doesn’t give then he will break relation with her, I told my family it’s lie again don’t trust him , but they asked to give him one more chance.
    I knew he was fooling my family and now it has been more than 1 month since he went back and I’m at Mom place , again he is saying I’m coming this week / next week. I said leave your jewelry and bunglow , Baby is both of us responsibility and you should pay for my medical checkup and medicines he again just doing sweet talking I know and I will take care of delivery, but now he is not coming nor he sent even one penny for medical expenses,
    I stopped picking his calls he used to call my mom and fool her aunty I’m coming believe me I’m buying that bunglow . I booked flight for tomorrow and I’m flying. I told Mom just stop he is just fooling you .
    I had told him as soon as I got pregnant I will deliver child in Canada only not India and he agreed for expenses of 10 lakh
    And now this guy is running away from delivery responsibility of his own child and saying his mom looking for girl for 2nd marriage and he wants to come out of this and go ahead with his life so even if child comes he will be with me and he won’t see him in future so he is thinking why to bother about delivery expenses when child will be hurdle in his 2nd marriage
    Now I’m stuck here going to be single mom and have to manage delivery all alone in Canada. I have decided to leave from India, I’m calling all support programs in Canada for single mom as I won’t have job and how would I take care of new born . My mom will come for 2 months max she can’t stay.
    My head spins I’m badly screwed up for trusting this charmer .
    Now I met lawyer and asked him fraud case lawyer said you can file but you have to prove everything in court. I have forged bunglow papers sent by him.
    I’m not worried about fraud right now , there is no law in India where husband leaves his pregnant wife hanging and not paying anything for pregnancy and delivery expenses
    I will file divorce after 1 year but till then I have to suffer and bear expenses alone or go on welfare then how would I take care of newborn and goto work.

Ladies what should be done in this situation ?
    I still don’t know what was his motive behind marriage. He is trying to keep me in shady 2 bedroom flat with his mom/drunkard dad and sister, lied about bunglow multiple times , not taking responsibility of child though convinced me to keep it.
    I’m badly stuck but I want to drag myself out of this *** and give my baby good life.
    Should I file fraud case or leave it as it is and goto Canada ?
    Can I file maintenance case now as he is not supporting pregnancy

What is the best possible way to come out of this **** ?
    1) My parents asking me to stay in India and do delivery , I don’t want to
    2) I want delivery in Canada but scared to be alone and newborn and expenses though I’m enquiring support programs
    3) do you guys see any hope in this marriage ? All I saw from day one is lying nothing else

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018

2. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

Yes. Sad that you got caught in that fraud and mess. Lucky that you can escape to Canada. Do it soon, so that travel is easier.
    Remember that you cannot travel with a baby, if your baby were to be born in India: you'd need documented permission from your husband to take the baby to Canada, and gobs of immigration paperwork for the other end too.

Leave as soon as possible.

After you reach Canada, post about prenatal care under NHS of Canada.
    Is it really free ? No bills at all ?

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
    VidhyaVi, Itsmylife143 and mohini16 like this.
  3. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

2. I say return to Canada. Where exactly are you in Canada? Why would it cost 10 lacks (its $20,000! why would it cost so much)? Dont you have a health card? The maximum it would cost you is about $400, that too, if its a C-section without insurance. I have been living here (Ontario) for 11 years now and both my delivers were C-sections. I didnt pay a penny. Everything was covered. That $400 would be if you want a private room post delivery. In the normal maternity ward, you dont even pay that; if you take a cab, parking also wont be there. I realise that the main meds maynot be covered but talk to your family doctor and find out if she can help you. Exactly where are you in Canada? If you are around Toronto area, I can help you. A LOT. I still have so many baby items that I will very gladly part with you. I live in a small town near Toronto and our community is great. We keep hearing stories (horror stories from Syria, Pakistan ect) and I KNOW we will be able to help you with everything that you need for the baby, including some non-perishable food items for you. All the hospitals are hooked up to lactation consultants and they will guide you with breastfeeding so that you dont have to spend a small fortune on formula. I can help you with cloth diapers and you wont need to worry at all. I will arrange for your rear facing car seat and stroller also. It must be so scary for you right now; sending you my hugs. I can help with all these I promised, assuming you are around Toronto. If not also, I will ask around and see what resources can be available.

Come here. Leave that lying douche bag and come here; you got this.

Only thing is, where do you plan on staying? Do you have means to rent a house? You said you bought property in India, can you not sell it and get a small condo here? I recommend that you do it. If you have been working for a set number of months, you will be eligible for un-employment insurance. Go to Service Canada website and see if you qualify. This is spread for 18 months right now. So you will get this insurance for 18 months post delivery. That is a LOT. If you have a condo that is paid for (buy a small one in a small town), most of the baby needs taken care of, you will easily be able to pay for bills with that insurance money.

You are scared right now but as you know, single parenting here is lot more common here than in India. neither your respect will diminish nor will be feel like you are left out on anything. 60% of my kids school parents are divorced. You will be fine.

Lets break down your worries one by one. List them and we will come up with a game plan. Its very difficult for you but its not impossible. You got this girl...

3. No hope. Leave him.

CoolPie, SGBV, Twofeathers and 14 others like this.
  4. mohini16

mohini16 Silver IL'ite

@Rakhii ,
    Thanks so much for reply ! I am Canadian citizen and I have OHIP card but I no longer have insurance from employer. I will be in Mississauga area. I am going to rent initially with roommates then I will try finding job if I can get any . I need to find separate rental place if my mother comes for delivery.
    My only worry is if I have labour pain suddenly and I’m all alone then what will happen to me , I will call 911 or cab.
    I am 15 weeks pregnant now , I will still try and find job . I need job offer/pay stubs to lease apartment as I can’t stay with roommates after baby comes , last
    Option would be to rent basement ( I never stayed in basement in life) but life is showing me harsh reality now .
    And when baby is here how would I take care of him coz I will be going to work. I can’t afford to sit at home ; all these questions are killing me .
    Though my mom said she will help me or she will bring baby to India let see ..
    For now I’m being pressurized to stay in India and deliver but I won’t . I will leave ASAP as you also suggested .

5. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Mohini, finding a good job when pregnant, I am not sure if you are going to find any. A lot of employers talk about not discriminating pregnant women but you and I both know its a load of BS. I am not saying impossible, but i think it unlikely, especially if you start showing and its close to Christmas time now. Of course, small jobs will always be there (dint know if they cover for insurance though). there are always seasonal jobs during this time. Honestly, every single store here already started advertising for seasonal jobs. Its not high paying what so ever but if you dont find whats suitable, at least you have this. I hope you dont mistake me for suggesting this. I am just mentioning options.

From your previous experience, it looks like you will be eligible for unemployment insurance. So, at least some of your bills are covered. GTA has become a nightmare for people wanting to rent. I mean, the cost is exorbitant. This is why I said, if you can buy a small condo paying fully. From what you tell me, you bought some property in India, can you not sell it? I mean, you will never go back there permanently to live there. So whats the point it owning a property there? Talk to your parents and see. I think this would cover your worry about paystubs etc. Just a small condo is enough for you and your child (and your mom's visit). If this is not workable, as a last option, you have the basement rental option.

For both my deliveries, i got my labor bag packed and ready by the door by 30th week of pregnancy. Most of the baby needs were also gathered. As promised, I will help with everything that I can including a carseat and stroller. You are entering your second trimester soon. Come over so that you can start your family doctors setup and the OBGYN lineup etc. I am literally 30 mins away from Mississauga; some people here may vouch for my word. :)

If you have a place of your own, you actually can afford to sit at home for 18 months. If this is not at all an option, then yes, you can still return to work soon after delivery.
    Dont think too much about basement at all. Its temporary. And your delivery is in Spring. perfect time for the munchkin. Do NOT deliver in India; the paper work is a nightmare. You have OHIP, a roommate to help, you are good. If it doenst work out at all, then you always have the option to go back to parents (bless their hearts).

P.S: I am sure you probably already know about most of things I suggested, but said it anyway as hearing it will help you think those options through again.

GlobetrotterG, Zxcv, shravs3 and 7 others like this.
  6. Shreema86

Shreema86 Platinum IL'ite

So sorry things turned out this way for you . Appalled that there are men like this around. I am not familiar with Canadian situations and hence cannot advice, but can only tell you that while these are tough times, you will make it through somehow. Just because it is your second marriage doesn't mean that you have to put up with fraud and lies. Even if its your tenth marriage you shouldn't have to put up with this .

mohini16, shravs3, Deborah and 2 others like this.
  7. Agathinai

Agathinai Gold IL'ite

Really sorry about what you have been through. That guy was a fraud and shocked at how he had cheated you. As others told go back to Canada and try for some job just for time being. During delivery time ask your mother to come and help you. After delivery you might have to ask your mum to look after baby until you are a bit financially settled. I don’t know about child care expenses there but usually they are high and you need your parents help until such time that you have settled career wise. Good luck.

8. Deborah

Deborah Gold IL'ite

@mohini16 -
    I can only answer your question about labor pains starting abruptly and what you can do in that case.( FYI I delivered in US, so more or less it's gonna be same in Canada).Most people in US don't have family support before the labor happens , and extended family comes later and stays shortly.
    1) ask your mom to come 2 weeks prior your due date . Not earlier than that.And try not to get too dependent on her either.
    2) as @Rakhii said, keep your labor bag ready after 30 weeks of your pregnancy.
    3) have the emergency number of the hospital where you will be delivering with you at all times. Usually when you call them day/night, they direct you to the gynae deptt and the nurse incharge for that day/night comes over to talk to you.You can call them as soon as you feel even a twinge or your water breaking and they will guide you from there.
    4) usually labor takes some time to progress from as short as 3 hours to as long as 18 hours or more . So you will have ample time to go to hospital. Once you go back to Canada and get an Ob/gyn , they will educate you and prepare you through the entire pregnancy .
    5) Incase your water breaks let's say at night or at work ( if you find a job) , 2 things can happen
    A- your labor doesn't start . You still have to call the hospital and usually they tell you to wait till the labor pains actually begin or they might ask you to come in straight away depending on you pregnancy so far. Whatever the case be , keep the bag ready with you and call UBer etc .
    B- pains start first and water doesn't break ( mine didn't ) . Call the hospital and they will probably ask you to time your contractions and come in when they start getting closer. Again you will have a lot of time .
    Some people are actually turned back by the hospital if they walk in sooner than required ( not kidding) . You have to time your contractions and call the hospital.
    6) since you have been in Canada for 10 years , you must have a friend or two . You can ask them if they can help with taking you to the hospital when the time comes. If they say yes , good . Otherwise , no worries , call an UBER.
    7) you will have a lot of time to reach the hospital. Some women have to get induced and that way , they can actually decide the day too. But obviously medical reasons must be so that the lady needs induction .

I say if you see a future in Canada , go back now and enjoy your pregnancy. Use your savings initially and hopefully you might find a job soon. I have heard many stories of women switching employers mid - pregnancy and although there does exist a bias ( sadly) against not hiring pregnant women, but one never knows. You only know your skill set and your capabilities . You might actually get a great job. Also as @Rakhii pointed , many stores mass-hire during Christmas season.

Although having a child might seem overwhelming ( and it is too) , but in time , you will be thankful for having him/ her beside you . As per Priyanka Chopra ( quoting her words here)- " I don't need a man except for having children."Lady, you are living PC's dream :) .You can totally do it . Don't get scared .
    All the best to you.

9. ProudIndian

ProudIndian Gold IL'ite

I m so sorry to read all this. Is it possible for u to deliver baby in Canada, get baby's passport and then come back to parents house. That way u will get help from parents and some time to figure out about future. Don't take any stress in pregnancy. I want healthy baby, take care

mohini16 likes this.
  10. Sweetee

Sweetee Senior IL'ite

You are ambitious , independent and freedom loving person though you don't analyse much in first instance and kept the things dragging .

Though you love freedom you were using help of stranger in your visa scenario and for your brother. This relation started seems with expectations only.
    What all ever story went on thru out the situations It was more of about calculations.

It was never a proper affectionate relation and love is far off reach. You wanted something and he comes up with fake proofs...
    Life went on just prolonging until the marriage thinking to prove something to relatives or whoever.

But mostly everything calculated and messed up with money.

Sorry to Say there was no room for Love or common Interest and still you are not clear to come of it
    Through out from both of you I don't see anyone have got the real meaning of Marriage of being together making happy all around you guys.

And about him He just might aimed to go Canada with you. To achieve that he shown you all drama forged everything and your expectations were perfect icing on the cake.

Still you are too much calculative Expenses that this - Why don't you keep your life simpler at-least now you have to come out of stress.
    Wherever you are living I understand expenses are important but until you deliver the Baby relax - get yourself stable...

Please Learn from your life Past .
    Dream job is without salary also you must be passion to work. Not about numbers.
    Marriage runs only with Trust no matter you live independent or in joint family.
    If you not compassion about a person to get married and expect everything from the other side - this will never lead a good relation ever.
    Stop Numerology I meant please stop your calculations .

At-last -Don't Live in the Past.

Let him go off from your life he isn't worth enough
    Job you will get it just focus on baby
    Enroll into some yoga or Exercise classes

Just Be Positive :) And For the Baby just nurture him/her - She will have her own destiny . But dont make any compulsive judgement there. You will get all happiness in your way soon.

I taken bit of my time and to make you understand get yourself out from "I" shoe just try to wear "WE" one.