Second Anniversary Of IndusLadies Community - March 29th, 2007

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Induslady, Mar 29, 2007.

1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Do you believe that this community is 2 years old as of today?

:yes: , we have come a long way for what we are today since the day we launched. We are a 5000+ community now, with 4900+ threads and 47000+ posts grown both in quantity and quality.

This year our membership grew very well for two known reasons:

- Support from all of you in spreading the name of this community
    - Press releases that we got about our community

While getting new members to join our community is not an easy task, holding their interests to stay here for long would have been another challenge if not for the active participation by all of you. The selfless and kind intentions of all of you members to share whatever you know has made our community unique with a wealth of information on various topics.

As a community all of you have been prompt in wishing each other on special occasions, praying for each other when in need, sharing both joys and sorrows, listening to each others problems and providing suggestions and solutions. Thank you one and all for your valuable time spent on this virtual place to make it lively!

Our wondeful moderators need a special mention here. Without their consistent monitoring and lots of background work our site could not be this secure and clean.

We look forward to stellar growth in the following years to come and remain closely connected forever as a community.

To coincide with our 2nd anniversary, we decided on launching the *NEW* Homepage & Banner to give a fresh look to our community. Hope you all will like it.

Click here for more details about the *NEW* Homepage.

Yours,
    The IndusLadies Team :wave

Last edited: Mar 29, 2007

2. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Malathy,
    Great going !
    I am very proud to be associated with this community. I am sure, I am representing the sentiments of every I L ite !
    Your macro-vision of uniting all Indian Ladies spread across the globe, speaks of you as nobody less than a "visionary".
    Good Luck !
    God speed !!
    Love,
    Chithra.

3. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hello Malathy and fellow ILites

Happy Anniversary

Let us all join hands in making our Indusladies community grow in strength. Let us all strive to take Indusladies to higher pedestal both in terms of quality and quantity.

Malathy, the anniverssry gift is fabulous. Thanks for making this happen. I can understand the hard work behind this new home page and all the burning of midnight oil and the sleepless nights. Special credit goes to Jey in supporting you in all your endeavours.​

May God bless you with greater strength and determination to take Indusladies to greater acheivements.​

Last edited: Mar 29, 2007
  4. santha248

santha248 New IL'ite

HI
    My dear Indusladies Friends,

I cannot believe my self when i opened IL web page.
    What a surprise and i am very much attracted to the home page.

By the way
    I AM TAKING THIS OPPORTUNITY TO WISH THE INDUSLADIES COMMUNITY FOR STEPPING INTO THIRD YEAR.
    HOPE TO GET MORE AND MORE MEMBERS TO JOIN US AND MAKE IT A SUCCESSFUL ORGANISATION

Regards
    santha :wave

5. mohana

mohana Silver IL'ite

Dear all friends,
    I am soo happy to be part of this wonderful family,Happy 2nd anniversary to IL.

6. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Malathy and friends,
    we have been together now for 2 years and it seems that we have known each other for more than that. When it is not possible to log in due to some reason, the heart nearly breaks.
    Malathy, it is thanks to you all the way, otherwise we ladies would not be having this wonderful spot in the cybespace to meet and chat.
    CONGRATULATIONS ON THE SECOND ANNIVERSARY
    May this wonderful forum go on and on, joining many many women in true friendship and love.
    Once again wishing the best for IL and its members.

7. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Malathy and Jey

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!

This is an achievement indeed. I am so proud to be a part of this elite community. I have found friends and fun here and acquired a lot of know how on many aspects of life. All thanks to you both wonderful people and my fellow IL'ites.

Thank you.

Let us wish for many more anniversaries.

Best Wishes,
    Kamla

8. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

Dear Malathy and Jey,

:thankyou2: :thankyou2: Many thanks is not enough to both of you for starting this wonderful portal , for all of us global Inidan ladies to meet. On this 2nd anniversary , i do pray that IL will go to greater heights still.

Also take this opportunty to thank all the Ilites ( all 5000+) for making this site a roaring success.

Lets Hear it for M and J, :clap :clap

Vandhana

9. cheer

cheer Silver IL'ite

HAPPY 2nd ANNIVERSARY:2thumbsup: , CONGRATULATION

[​IMG]

10. chitrajan

chitrajan Bronze IL'ite

Congrats to all those who have contributed to the success of this wonderful site and i am very happy to be a part of IL.