Schools info

Discussion in 'Andhra Pradesh' started by vedasky, Apr 21, 2013.

1. vedasky

vedasky Bronze IL'ite

HELLO IL friends
    Can any one please tell me about Narayana techno schools how is the studies, activities, teachers, campus etc please reply soon waiting for reviews
    Thank you

2. mrunalini01

mrunalini01 Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi Veda
    There are about 33-35 branches around Hyd city. So it depends on branch too rather than going brand name like Narayana e techno school. Even though they follow common curriculum through out all branches , but the quality of education depends on teaching skills of the individual teacher.
    As far I concern, I heard mixed reviews through my friends and neighbors. One of neighbor says that is the best school as the kid rank improved a lot , where as my best friend says one of the teacher beats her child badly for small mistake, mugging up, even teacher speaks wrong English. Of course both the branches are different.
    So my advice is visit the branch you want to join the kid and personally speak to the teacher / principal. Then we can decide better. And no doubt Narayana is a good brand in studies and me from narayana jr college

3. vedasky

vedasky Bronze IL'ite

Thank you yeah its true it totally depends on the individual branch and teacher i agree with this let me see in person