Schools in Musaffah

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by Abbas, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Abbas

Abbas New IL'ite

Dear All,

I want to put my Daughter in a good school in musaffah area. if anybody can help me to find out which is the best school and what is the time for registration in those school?

Regards
    Qasim Abbas

2. Akiland

Akiland New IL'ite

The Private International English School, which is being set up in Musaffah, in collaboration with Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, India’s largest educational network, will start admissions on August 15.

The new school will open admission from grade 5 to 8 in April 2011, which is the next academic year.
    Grade nine classes will begin in April 2011 and grades 10,11 and 12 will be added in the following three years

3. Abbas

Abbas New IL'ite

I visited The Private Int'l English School and they informed me that after 20th of Jan only i can find the form on there website to go for the new admission in KG1.

for Sunrise school they have already stopped registration for the KG1.

I got 549 waiting list no. at Model School.

i am feeling like i already late for the admission for my daughter.

if anybody can help me to find out any other school, or i heard that there is some new school are coming up. if anybody is having there information plz provide me as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards
    Qasim abbas

4. Haya

Haya Gold IL'ite

Abbas,

Sunrise admission is closed and Bhavans admission will be cmng week.
    Another school avaialble in Mussaffah is Emirates Futire Int'l
    I am not sure whether they closed admission or not.
    And regarding new schools coming up, no valid infot available as of now like when they r gonna start and all

Haya