Schools in Dubai

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Dubai' started by anjuunni, Dec 19, 2009.

1. PraveenaKolli

PraveenaKolli New IL'ite

Hi Annusura,
    Please tell me about rajagiri school. I am planning to join my kids there. I don't know any one studying there.

Thanks in advance,
    Praveena

2. vibs

vibs New IL'ite

Hi,

I have seen your reply now. Actually I want to put my son in Rajagiri Int.. Pls. could you let me know how is the education level. If u can tell me in detail. that will be very nice of you

thanks a lot

Vibhuti

3. jagz

jagz New IL'ite

hi everybody,
    my son is studing in standard 2 in india. in dps dubai,when my husnabd went for admission, they said it must be written in transfer certificate of your son that " he is pass and promoted to standard 3." but my problem is that if we come dubai for school interview in jan end or feb,then my son will not be able to appear april annual exam in india and hence school authority said we are not able to write:"he is pass and promoted to standard 3." they can only mention: "he was studying in standard 2"

so, please dear moms,let me know what should i do? do u have such experience? or do u know any school that give admission on the basis of two internal exam and interview.

thanks and regards.
    jigna

4. lathamohan

lathamohan Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    One more new school is coming in Dubai silicon oasis - The International Indian High School. ( branch of indian high school dubai) When I contacted indian high school people to know about this new school they told me to contact after january 15th.