Schools in chennai

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by jothi, Dec 2, 2006.

1. Raji2010

Raji2010 New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am also planning to move to Shollinganallur in April 2015 and looking for good Cbse/Icse schools in omr. Please share your experience.

2. Raji2010

Raji2010 New IL'ite

Hi All,

Any idea about Primrose school and Dr CL meta Sishya school?

3. geetha0909

geetha0909 New IL'ite

Re: schools in medavakkam

Hi sowjvin,
    There are many good schools in medavakkam. SSRVM is quite good and also MAV vidyashram. I also came to India from UK this year. This site was quite useful in finding out lost of schools rightschool.co.in.

4. Deepa2014

Deepa2014 New IL'ite

Hi Akila,
    My name is Deepa and Iam returning to chennai june 2016. Iam in the same confusion as yours back when you were planning to move.Which school did you put your kid?My kids will be in 4th and 6th and they don't know any second language like tamil or hindi. Really confused about picking school. My kids are not used to working under pressure(You know how kids are here right !). Please give me your feedback about school.I will be living in arumbakkam. I was thinking about Chennai public school and Spartan in Mogapair.

Thanks
    Deepa

5. nidhig

nidhig New IL'ite

1 person likes this.
  6. navaneethakrish

navaneethakrish New IL'ite

Just beware of this school named Lords international in West Tambaram, Chennai. The correspondent is a lady full of arrogance, not ready to hear to any feedback. They sent one of the students, writing his term exam, out of the school just because the parent stated that the staff didn't treat her with respect. The kid is just a 5th grader and what is his fault and just imagine his state and experience about schooling in India. This is in spite of the fact that the parent had shifted from abroad and paid to the tune of INR 75k for the period of just 3 months in the school. Probably they have a political background so, swindling of money is just a natural process. No mark of any institutionalism. If you are someone shifting from the US or UK, don't even think about this school. You can earn back money you lost but can't teach good principles to the kids, putting them in schools like Lords'.... there is nothing international about this school to say the least.... even the name Lords' is a misnomer.... only Lord save everyone of us from such schools...

7. deepa81

deepa81 New IL'ite

Re: hi

Dear Kanaka, I have applied in tnagar PSBB for prekg fr my kid. Could u pls help me in any way regarding admission?

8. msrivi

msrivi New IL'ite

Dear All,

All the posts are very useful. We are moving to Chennai India and looking for school admissions for our kid who is 5 years old i.e. UKG, CBSE syallabus. Request specific reviews about Hiranandani upscale school chennai about quality of education, safety etc....Eagerly waiting for your reviews. Pls do share your experiences and feedback. Thanks in advance.

9. savithanaren

savithanaren New IL'ite

Hi

This is SavithaNaren, staying in kl, Malaysia,planning to relocate to chennai in may..Chennai is very much new for me n I'm looking for cbse school for my daughter for grade 7. Please, suggest me some good reputed schools in n ard nungabakkam area...(sorry if I have misspelled the area name-) .
    Appreciate ur responses
    Thanks

10. NRImom

NRImom New IL'ite

Hi All,

We are moving to India from Singapore for good. We are looking for good CBSE schools in OMR. I have two kids they are going to Grade 1 & 6. I have read the reviews of few schools. But we are moving in the second week of June. When I tried couple of schools in OMR they said they closed the admission for this academic year. Please help me to find the CBSE School in OMR with good infrastructure. Thanks!