schools in and around Chromepet

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by sasiselvask, Apr 23, 2008.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Re: SMT. Sundaravalli Memorial School.

Modus,

Welcome to this forum. Yes I also heard that the campus is shifting to perungulathur.

2. Harshit

Harshit New IL'ite

Smt. Sundaravalli shifting montessori classes

Dear Parents,

I went to get application form to put my kid in M1 in Sundaravalli school in Chromepet. When I read the hand book, I was little bit shocked to know that they are shifting their montessori classes(JM1-SM2) to Perungalathur next year(2010). It seems they will provide transport for the kids and also there will be buses from Chrompet school to perungalathur. I personally went to see how far is the Perungalathur school. It is 12 kms. from Chrompet bus stand. I feel that it is not good for the small children to travel such a long distance every day no matter how best the school is.

Regards,
    Harsith

3. ssps

ssps New IL'ite

Re: BOAZ Public School Reputation

Hi Rani,

Did u put r son in Boaz school?I am in same situation now, thinking of putting my son in 1st std any experience will be helpful.

4. rajivendhan

rajivendhan New IL'ite

Re: CBSC school near Tambaram with extra curricular activities

Hi Mr.Rameshkanth,

Hve u got the right school? If yes. pleas share as Im planning to put my son in UKG in a CBSE School at Tamabaram next year.

5. rajivendhan

rajivendhan New IL'ite

Re: School near Tambaram

Hi Akila,

Have you got the right School ? If yes please share which school it is..

6. rajivendhan

rajivendhan New IL'ite

Re: Chennai Schools - East Tambaram

Hi Rupa,

Even Im also coming to Rajakilpakkam Tellus Avenue on April 2010. Please tell me if u hve found any good CBSE School for UKG Admission next year..

7. vinithasarot

vinithasarot New IL'ite

Schools near Chrompet

My kid is 2 years and 2 months old now...looking for good schools near Chrompet. First option our neighbours suggest is Sundaravalli...but they are shifting their montessori sections to Perungalathur and hence worried about the distance...How good is Vels Vidhyashram? Any other good schools ??? Kindly suggest a few more...

8. ShijiV

ShijiV New IL'ite

Re: Chennai Schools - East Tambaram

Hi,

Admission for KV 1 and KV2 East Tambaram would start by the 1st week of February 2010.Admission is available for Class 1 only ,for other classes it depends on Vacant seats available at the time of admission.

Admission to Class 1 is relatively easy even if you are applying on open category.If you can get recommendation letter from the MP in this area it will make it much easier to get admission.Try your best.

Best Wishes

9. kavinshoba

kavinshoba New IL'ite

Re: Admission for children with special needs - Boaz

hi,
    Boaz gives admission to children with special needs, But you need to contact them during October month of the previous year. So that they shall start the assesment process.

10. Dolly_Lite

Dolly_Lite Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

We are in Urapakkam. I would like to know about KV1 & KV2 at tambaram. Which one is good. Do they offer second language in class 1.

Thanks,
    Dolly