schooling in dubai

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Dubai' started by yarshaa, Aug 25, 2008.

1. yarshaa

yarshaa New IL'ite

hi friends

im new to this city. My kid is 2 and a half years old and i am looking for good schools here. Can anyone suggest me which type of curriculam is good for indian kids in dubai? Also some good schools!

thank u
    yarsha

2. Bindu Thomas

Bindu Thomas Senior IL'ite

Hi Yarsha,
    Welcome to Dubai. There are many curriculums available in UAE. The choice entirely depends on you and your plans for your child. There are CBSE, ICSE and SSLC schools that follow the different Indian Curriculums. At the same time many of our indian children study in the O levels and other foreign/western curriculums - these are very good as well. The Gems group of institutions have different schools which follow all of these different curriculums. There is also the Indian High School- Dubai, Delhi Private School- which follow the CBSE curriculum and so on.... Hope you find the right school for your little one. All the best.
    :thumbsup

Best regards,
    Bindu

3. Bindu Thomas

Bindu Thomas Senior IL'ite

Hi Yarsha,
    Welcome to Dubai. There are many curriculums available in UAE. The choice entirely depends on you and your plans for your child. There are CBSE, ICSE and SSLC schools that follow the different Indian Curriculums. At the same time many of our indian children study in the O levels and other foreign/western curriculums - these are very good as well. The Gems group of institutions have different schools which follow all of these different curriculums. There is also the Indian High School- Dubai, Delhi Private School- which follow the CBSE curriculum and so on.... Hope you find the right school for your little one. All the best.
    :thumbsup

Best regards,
    Bindu

4. yarshaa

yarshaa New IL'ite

hi bindhu

thanks for your information.

regards
    yarshaa

5. SharuBalaji

SharuBalaji New IL'ite

I am also having a daughter who is one and a half . I am already into the tension of putting her into a disciplined good school ...

6. Anitha27

Anitha27 Bronze IL'ite

hey why do you need to take soo much tension, in dubai you have plenty of schools with all the curriculum and your kid is hardly 1.6yrs so just chill and cherish the moments dear.