1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Schooling In Dubai Or Bangalore?which One Is Good?

Discussion in 'Schoolgoers & Teens' started by cutebarbie, Dec 5, 2016.

1. dnormx01

dnormx01 Gold IL'ite

You have selected but have they confirmed admission? Bishop cotton is one of the best boys schools in Bangalore and getting an admission for kg also is tough. And one more thing, again the kid is so small, how do you know he will cope with the curriculum taught at Bishop cottons? Maybe the international syllabus taught here can be easier? Maybe in Bangalore itself after a few years you want to shift schools? Lot of things change as kids grow. Or maybe nothing changes, even I can't be sure. But will a kid grow well with dad around? Yes he will. This is as good as a fact. They say girls are inspired by moms and boys by dads. And after a few years he will get uncomfortable with your husband and difficult for you to handle too. Unless your husband is in Dubai for a limited period/specified time frame, no point being away. And if he's also, there are many more good schools in Bangalore like NPS, Kumarans etc etc. You will get admission for sure.

Best of luck

anika987 and KashmirFlower like this.
  2. Shreema86

Shreema86 Platinum IL'ite

I have many friends in Dubai and can assure you their children have done very well in life. Education is more about all round development than marks. I have heard good things about modern school and dps Sharjah. If you are tight on budget Indian high school is a good option. IMO Dubai is a multicultural place and gives more exposure for a child to thrive in a global world.

anika987 likes this.