1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

School Hunting

Discussion in 'Schoolgoers & Teens' started by Shanvy, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Adyzmom

Adyzmom New IL'ite

Hi everyone,

Am few hrs old in IL. :hiya......
    Read thru' the thread and thot if anyone cud help....
    Was desperately looking out for opinions about The Cathedral High School, Richmong road in Bangalore where we are planning to put our son..

Affiliated to ICSE... is said to be one of the best scools in Bangalore!

2. SrividyaNKumar

SrividyaNKumar Silver IL'ite

Hi All,We are planning to move to India July 2012. My kids will go to 8th grade & 5 th grade this coming school year. We are planning to live near Adyar/Indra nagar area. We are planning to decide between Billabong and gatewaycomplete school in sholinganallur. I need inputs regarding the schools and the time it takes to commute during school hours. I would also like to know the camparison between both in terms of infrastructure, food, student-teacher ratio etc. Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Vidyaa

3. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Friends.....iam in Kharadi, pune,my son is in 9th grade now, ICSE ......by 2015 feb end he vl b appearing for 10th board exams.......jus exactly 1 year more, so i thought i should start collecting details about good schools with 11th and 12th grade , , as I dont want 2 put him in Junior college, which is State board.......can you guys, pls guide me about good ICSE OR CBSE schools .....admission procedures...etc etc.....Thank you