School change :Bangalore Schools

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Bangalore' started by Rigama, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Rigama

Rigama New IL'ite

hi friends..we are new to bangalore and i just put my son in Vibgyor high in haralur road in lkg. I find the school good and my son seems to be enjoying...i did a lot of ground work b4 admitting my son in this school. The main reason was that my son who has not completed 4 yrs which is necessary for lkg was accepted. Vibgyor has some age relaxation and so were ok with this. and by the time we decided to move to blore all the admissions were over or my son was asked to join prekg instead of lkg. And we felt instead of doing it in a hurry and making him do his prekg again we can either put him in a montessori(which he is familiar with) or try in a few schools..

Now the question is do we need to change his school. Till now we hav no complaints about his current school. but in a long run we want to put him in a big or better school.
    We have options like NPS,DPS,NCFE etc near sarjapur and not sure who will accept him in ukg next yr or if they will ask him to join lkg again because of his age...
    We are getting suggestions that if at all we would change, its better if we do it now and try for ukg coz it would be tougher and there will be less number of seats for classes like 1st or 2nd and so on...

I feel that in bangalore almost all the schools are good and the best schools like nps and many others have very high fee structure..mostly because of the name that the school has...but actually there might be many other schools with the same quality and better fees..

Please help me with your suggestions...:help

:goodidea: please.......