School Admission

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Dubai' started by Saritaashish, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Saritaashish

Saritaashish New IL'ite

Hi, I m Sarita Gupta from India. from 2007 to April 2012, i have been in Sharjah, but after some Business Reason we shifted in India. but now again we are shifting to Sharjah in November Month. my First baby, who is 6 Years old was already studying Dubai Scholars, Dubai. but in India we got the Admission in DPS. and now we think, according to Indian Syllabus, The CBSE board is ok. can u suggest which school in CBSE board is best. DPS Sharjah is already full with the Students. Please Advice what to do.

2. parusabari

parusabari Silver IL'ite

Hi,

Schools -DPS, Our Own English School, Leaders Private School offer good academics to the children here.
    If you prefer school with lots of extra curricular activities DPS, Gems Millenium School offer many extracuricular activities for kids.

You can try for DPS for the next grade. He will have to write an entrance test. Forms will be distributed in November.

In Dubai, Indian High School, JSS Group, Kindergarten Starters are good schools. For Indian High School forms for the coming year will be issued in November/December,

Parvathi.

3. milkee

milkee Senior IL'ite

Hii Parvathi,

Even m too confused about the selection of School for my DS.He is abt to complete 3 yrs in Sep.After going through the list n feedback about the schools in Dubai, I have shortlisted DPS n JSS but both having different curriculum.Can u pls suggest which syllabus is more advantageous??

Also in DPS which one is best DPS Sharjah or DPS Jebel Ali??

Waiting for ur quick response.

Thanks in advance..

Shweta