School Admission - Kampala, Uganda

Discussion in 'Indians in Africa' started by vijaykumarcs, Apr 7, 2011.

1. vijaykumarcs

vijaykumarcs New IL'ite

Dear Friends,

I am Malathi from Bangalore, India. We are planning to shift to Kampala,Uganda during this month or May. Please can any one help in providing details for my son school admission. He is 5 and half year old and till January he was studying in Indian Language School, Lagos, Nigeria (CBSE) in UKG.

Please do help...i tried to check on Delhi Public School...but found no details in web. if possiple provide me the contact details of the school, fee structure and can admission will happen during May month...

Thanks in advance
    Malathi.G

2. gitasonu

gitasonu New IL'ite

Hi Malati,

Well DPS School is in Nakasero, Kampala in the City. Yes admission is Possible in May. My son is in DPS. you can contact me through private messages I will get u the school number.

Kampala is a beautiful place with good veggies and fruits, malls, parks and good schools.

Regards

Gita

[FONT=&quot]Admin Note:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] You can exchange contact information only through private messages. Private message subscription is just $10/year. Each private message subscription comes with a free [FONT=&quot]gift subscription[/FONT], which you can give to the other person and you both can contact each other instantly. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]More Details[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2011
  3. priyanka30

priyanka30 New IL'ite

hi, can i get the contct nos. for DPS Kampala, we are reaching there by next month,

Priyanka

4. arjunavi

arjunavi New IL'ite

Hi Gita,
    Great to see your views,My name is Bnaumathi ,iam from india chennai.I have two kids daughter is aged 11 years and is going to 7 std CBSE and son aged 7 years going to 3 std.
    My husband has got an offer in Kampala UG .We are planning to move in August
    as he is joining in june end .I have the foll queries which i request you to help

1 Is the admission in DPS possible in august? what are the other indian schools with CBSE syllabus,approx how musch does it cost per child? Both my kids are strong grade holders is admission easier unlike India?

2 What could be the cost of small apartment in good indian compund with all amenities cost?
    last question are all indian groceries available like rice ,dhall etc?

Thanks in adavance,we will definetely meet up when iam there
    regards
    Banu
    Well DPS School is in Nakasero, Kampala in the City. Yes admission is Possible in May. My son is in DPS. you can contact me through private messages I will get u the school number.

Kampala is a beautiful place with good veggies and fruits, malls, parks and good schools.

Regards

Gita

[FONT=&quot]Admin Note:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] You can exchange contact information only through private messages. Private message subscription is just $10/year. Each private message subscription comes with a free [FONT=&quot]gift subscription[/FONT], which you can give to the other person and you both can contact each other instantly. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]More Details[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]. [/FONT][/QUOTE]