1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Schedule For 22 Months Toddler

Discussion in 'Baby / Kids Foods' started by aratisajjan, Dec 12, 2016.

1. aratisajjan

aratisajjan Bronze IL'ite

hi all,

My daughter is 22 months n falls under 3% weight in growth charts. Her pead has asked me to give 3 meals, 1 fruit, 1 snack daily. N 2 times milk.

Im not able to follow this. She gets up at 8-830 n has breakfast by 930. Then bath, nap around 1045.
    Wakes up by 1230. Lunch by 2. Then sometimes she naps around 3 not daily.

Then evening a banana by 5 n dinner by 745 sleeps by 10 after breastfeeding. Now where do I include one more snack? Even milk I'm able to give just once before morning nap. I have to give enough gap between meals so that she eats, she is quite fussy eater.

Can u please mommies share ur toddlers schedule please.

2. KashmirFlower

KashmirFlower IL Hall of Fame

May be you can try giving milk as soon as she wakes up from sleep. There is 1hr gap between breakfast and wake up time, so give milk that time, after 1hr breakfast and snack before her morning nap.

if milk taking affects her breakfast quantity, give breakfast first, as soon as she wakes up from sleep, and snack and milk together before her morning nap time, she may eat snack and drink milk too as she has 4 hr gap from breakfast time.

3. aratisajjan

aratisajjan Bronze IL'ite

I start giving breakfast by 845-9 n she finishes by 930.. So I have mentioned the time she finishes her meal. N if I give milk after she wakes up, she won't eat well