1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Scared about my life and future

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by anjuanju, Dec 20, 2013.

1. anjuanju

anjuanju Bronze IL'ite

Hi All,

Indus ladies forum has become very close to me and I share what I feel . You all supported me when I really needed your support.Thank you for all your support.

My divorce case will end in just less than two months. case is set for pre trial . I am very much scared of my life . As i mentioned my previous threads I have been staying away form H from last 2.5 years.

My H gave me last option, that my parents and me have to tell sorry to their parents and infront of every one (their relative,neighbours,...). . I have told sorry and my parent too told sorry previously even though there is no mistake from our side.still the fights continued. this time also i do not think that for nothing of our mistake if we tell the sorry , my life with him will not be good. so i told this does not solve the problems.

I mentioned my life and his behavior and in laws behavior in my previous threads.
    do you think that I am stubborn or took the right decision ? I am not at all understanding..

as the time is approaching, i am really scared of my life and do not know how am i going to face the coming days.I am so much scared....

I never expected any thing from any one and as far as I know i did not harm any one or used any one selfishly..still had to face so tough life

not understanding what to write here .....

Last edited: Dec 20, 2013

2. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

Just now gone through with your all threads..

In every post able to see your pain and sorrow. I dont think that you did wrong with that step. Why scaring about future?? Already you had crossed most pathetic and scariest life, i dont think that more worse situations could come across than this. Already you are safe with your job.

Time can heal every wound. You didn't lead good life to feel guilty or sorry.

Get ready for good time and all the best for your future.

2 people like this.
  3. anahita5

anahita5 Gold IL'ite

From where i am sitting, I think it is only going to better. You will get rid of a parasite forever. Start afresh again with hope in the heart. Always remember, you are the most important person in your life and deserve happiness.

1 person likes this.
  4. anjuanju

anjuanju Bronze IL'ite

Hi anahita, rachaputi.

Thanks for reply. I did not sleep last night and have been checking for replies for every hour or so as i get some kind of energy or support after reading supporting words from this forum.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  5. vndl1011

vndl1011 Senior IL'ite

hi op sorry for the pains you have gone through jus read in your previous threads ,thank god for coming out of the mess. You have taken a correct decision since its your life end of the day and you have tried to save your marriage but your H din change.So cheer up and hope for the best to happen in your life.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  6. Maddy2087

Maddy2087 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Anju,

A warm warm hug and virtual kisses to you . I read your thread and all i can happily say is that you are out of that monster's clutches. There is nothing for you to feel insecure about because you have already crossed the most pathetic phase of your life . Don't you consider his proximity the most suffocating phase? A person who cheats on his wife , ill- treats her, plays with her emotions and ignores her to death needs to be trashed in my very honest opinion. Life is too short to be unhappy Anju . You deserve all the happiness in this world. Please stop thinking negative about your future and start working on making it beautiful. There is no wisdom in spoiling your health by not sleeping and ruminating about self created insecurities. I assure you that you are going to be very happy please realize this . Do what you like the most in life, rediscover yourself, do what you feared the most and i am sure you will be totally fine. You will be in my prayers .

With love,
    Maddy :)
    Hugssss

1 person likes this.
  7. desilady13

desilady13 Silver IL'ite

Hi Anju, I think I know what you are going through...I know what has happened has happened...as everyone has said here, you are now out of it. Simply be strong. Do you have a job now? Is your family close to you? Do you have any friends in your life still, who are supportive?

Please, please try and not stay depressed. Leave the past behind you, you have done what you could.....just start focusing on yourself...

Next, all I can say is - I am in a similar position like yours, don't know what the future will hold. Have a 2 year old at 31 years, while my parents, esp Mom keeps worrying non stop as to why 'such things happened to me', etc etc..I have a job, and have my career back after almost 2 years, but in a city where I know no one! Not a soul! I left my own house behind for that guy, whom I spent nearly 9 years with...the big divorce formal procedures are still ahead of me....so yeah, don't know how 2014 looks for me either. But, I am taking each day as it comes, not planning anything! Absolutely nothing, just coming home each day, and playing with kid, cooking, watchingTV, going on walks, etc etc..I keep repeating to myself - I have a roof over my head, I am capable of earning, have my baby with me, what more can I ask from life?

3 people like this.
  8. attentivegirl

attentivegirl Silver IL'ite

Don't be scared
    When you decide something and you think its right, just go ahead with it.

Dont be scared that how will you manage your life all alone, believe me god never gives us pain more that we cant endure. I am sure something more right and beautiful must be waiting for you in life ahead.

Good luck and keep the faith.

1 person likes this.
  9. ivlakshmi

ivlakshmi Platinum IL'ite

Feeling of fear is natural and it takes time to heal as loss of any relationship is painful be -be it good or bad. But once you get out of the pain the feeling of freedom and happiness is much greater than this pain. There is no point in wasting time for that cheater. all the best.

10. peet1983

peet1983 Silver IL'ite

Say sorry to someone who deserve it..I don't think your DH is deserve it.

Life has got more pages to come and we wish all those pages will fill with color or peace and happiness. So be happy friend and all the best