SBOA school

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by Indiramaha, Jan 8, 2008.

1. Indiramaha

Indiramaha New IL'ite

hi dear,

Are they calling all the student for the interview on 19th Jan or only those who are quoting high donation.

Indira

2. Meenaneelakantan

Meenaneelakantan Bronze IL'ite

Dear Shanthi ma'am

No probs at all..take ur own time..i need ur views, thats all..Even i had that idea since last IL meet in Pushpavalli mam's house..but decided to tell you only today after giving enough thought to it..I ve pm'd about this to Malsji also..waiting for her reply too..

Regards
    Meena

3. Meenaneelakantan

Meenaneelakantan Bronze IL'ite

Dear Indira ma'am

Am not sure of it..Its been long since i stepped out of S.B.O.A..

Regards
    Meena

4. manjumnair

manjumnair Silver IL'ite

Dear Indira,

I think they are calling everyone for interview on 19th... they did not see the donation part while giving the interview card...

5. parveenmd

parveenmd New IL'ite

Indira,

Did ur daughter got admission in SBOA. How much you paid for the Building Fund(donation).

Just curious as I'm planning to put my daughter in SBOA - CBSE or DAV- Mogappair next year.

Parveen

6. Indiramaha

Indiramaha New IL'ite

Dear Praveena,

My daughter got selected in SBOA school, i quoted Rs.15000 as donation, that to she got selected in 2nd list only, the more u quote earlier u will get admission in SBOA school. I did not apply for DAV school, as my daughter is not eligible this year becoz her DOB is 12.12.2004. This they gave application for those who are born in inbetween 30.11.2003 to 1.12.2004. Next i have to try in DAV and Spartan Matric and CBSE.
    What is ur Daughter's DOB.

7. av0608

av0608 New IL'ite

Hi All,

Could anybody tell me the agelimit for LKG. when will CBSE school start issuing application for LKG. what will be possible question in written test and interview.

8. parveenmd

parveenmd New IL'ite

Indira,

Thnx for the quick response. My daughter's DOB is 07.03.2005. Did your daughter got admission in SBOA CBSE or Matric?

My daughter will be eligible for LKG in DAV only for 2009. We are also staying just opposite to DAV girls school, Mogappair.

9. radhee

radhee Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,

Would like to have some help here.

1. I heard something like registering in advance to get LKG admission in SBOA. I have a 2-month-old, do I have to register now itself to get the admission?
    2. My hubby is also from SBOA, do they give any consideration for the children of past students?
    3. Do they have a pre-school?

Thanks,
    Radhee