1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Say proudly that I am a housewife............:)

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by aarushreya, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Pranjjal

Pranjjal Gold IL'ite

Aarushreya,

Truly if u will ask me housewives are overloaded with work these days and family members always seek perfection in her.
    Cooking,cleaning,taking care of kids, Family members health,diet,Drs appointments, Grocery, Bill pay(credit card,insurance,property taxes etc), banking,investments, dropping and picking up kids from school/different activities, their study, projects, parent teacher meetings, school events, maintenance of household things. I purchased real estate properties also when my hubby was out of India. I did everything for that from talking to builder for price negotiation till possession all paper work, approaching banks, loan handling and everything, my husband just signed everything. Then interior,leasing of one property from doing advertisement to taking calls and finalizing everything. Car maintenance,my two wheeler maintenance also I used to do, I assembled tub light fittings also, I always help my hubby for screw fittings any handyman type work. And technology work also like sending mails etc. I opened my laptop also successfully changed keyboard. Installation,system recovery etc is also my job. Once I painted window grills also at home ya just for fun. I did gardening, compost from wet garbage at home. I do everything in my power. And Of course I did working women role too for few years. I had read lessons also for girls in blind school near my home.
    But you know what most imp. thing is I am happy in what I am doing.
    Recently I went to do enquiry about course and I told the career counsellor I hv 8yrs of break he said u look so professional then why u are housewife? I said 'By choice'
    You do lot other things but still sometimes u feel u should do more to justify ur educational qualification and that's it but Right kind of attitude towards life is important.
    Yes sometimes our family members take us granted but try to take it lightly. It's human tendency to seek for more.

Oh God I just went on and on :bonk

2. shantana

shantana Platinum IL'ite

being a house wife is not a easy thing. im lucky as i have my own 10 hours daily escape from my house and resposibility. but on weekends im all tied up. i cant imagine my life being a full time housewife!! we are staying with my ILs and in lucky to have my MIL to look after my kids and cook when im at work.

3. aarushreya

aarushreya Gold IL'ite

Hi Shantana, thank you for supporting.......

Last edited: Mar 20, 2013
  4. aarushreya

aarushreya Gold IL'ite

Also being a working woman is not easy. One has to face the outer world and challenges associated with it.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2013
  5. aarushreya

aarushreya Gold IL'ite

Yes Pranjjal, though I sometimes feel proud over it but the human tendency to seek more depresses me at times. ​

6. Anitap

Anitap IL Hall of Fame

Q stop bullying people to call you sir. :rant

2 people like this.