1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Savvy! Lets.. Could be your experience

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by malspie, Sep 5, 2007.

1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Savvy is not only seen in trains or buses but in other corners of life too! We had a Savvy amongst our relatives, I hated her with a passion! I find people like Savvy very uncouth! When I do not like a person, I prefer to be a silent spectator! Now, you are clear, of my observations! Few women out there do not know how to speak in public.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2008
  2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

I would never like to be even seen when a Savvy is wandering around! Count me in, please!
    Thanks Pauli, for considering it for nomination!

3. jaishree9

jaishree9 Silver IL'ite

Hey mals
    A fantastic narration of savvy tai :rotfl:rotfl,such charectors are not too uncommon rather one or two in evey offices, relatives ,friends? .
    In real life but they irritate one.
    Great writing.

4. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Jai,

Savvy Tai is around us all the time dear! We need to keep ourselves on check with her in the vicinity. I am not comfortable with such characters! Would prefer to be with myself rather than get associated with them.

They are hidden perils in office, who can create serious problems to their colleagues.

Thanks for stepping in dear.

5. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

derest Mals,
    thats was just lovely..and had me :rotfl:rotfl:rotflas a mumbaikar i cud absolutely relate to it...and her last advice about "sitting on one buttock"had me lol..going to share this with dh now as he is wondering what happened to me..must second the nomination dearie..enjoyed this...
    love
    Mindi

6. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Mindi,

The last sentence was the 'tadka' of the story, without it, the flavour of Savvy would remain incomplete. Poor hubby, he ran to take the rick ignoring everyone around! I have watched them minutely and have posted the story here!

God save me from such creatures! Ask your DH to read now, he may love you more for not being "Savvy".

Thank you for considering it for nomination. God bless you.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2008
  7. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

My Malspie....

See....When you write, it remains! Never mind how old, your writing will always capture our imagination.
    Congrats on making it to the FP of this month with your Evergreen Savvy, whom we all want to avoid in real life:))
    I see you are ruling IL....Great going sweety....

L, Kamla