Satsangh - A Wonderful Confluence of Spirituality, Art, Culture & Spiritual Remedies

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by Mekhalavj, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Mekhalavj

Mekhalavj New IL'ite

Dear All, This is my first post on IL and I want to share about the best spiritual forum I have come across so far that is www.satsangh.org

Why Satsangh ? Because it answers all your Qs- You want to know spirituality through the traditional path of Guru Parampara, or understand spirituality through astrology and other sciences like healing, rudraksha therapy, crystal healing, pujas and pariharas for all kinds of problems. Just as their tagline goes - there is a solution to every problem in their site.

Moreover if anyone feels they can touch their soul with music - they have featured artists who dedicated share about their experiences and insights.

Its a world of spirituality and any genuine seeker will get their answers here.

Visit www.satsangh.org today and experience the spiritual wisdom.

2. sam9san

sam9san Gold IL'ite

Re: Satsangh - A Wonderful Confluence of Spirituality, Art, Culture & Spiritual Remed

:notthatway::notthatway: