1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Satchi's Hairy Tale- Second Half Here :)

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Riyakathir, Sep 24, 2011.

1. jass347

jass347 Bronze IL'ite

hi riya dear,:)
    I became mad fan of u..:bowdowni wont visit IL regularly bcs of my family:bangcomp:(even now also shout behind me to close this lappy)
    but after ur snipper huh...already...oh no..(hope entered the title correctly) i started searching ur thread and reading everything...:spin
    pl add me as ur friend..
    i feel jealous after reading about ur friends in IL.(bcs i dont ve anybody):notthatway:
    to ur rickshaw thread... hey dont tell lie there is s till rickshaws in srirengam(near ur home town)for every vacation i ll go there and ve a ride.(but my kids hate and wont come)tsk
    for this thread very good DIL.Bow how sweet u tried to explain many times to ur MIL.hey here take my 1%... :queen
    If u can write without topic this much if there is topic(Witsend)
    YePPUDIHarhar

1 person likes this.
  2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Riya
    That was really funny situation. Poor MIL in sleepy mood might have not recognised Satchi in her new look...hehehe

1 person likes this.
  3. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

OH Riya! What a scary, hairy tale.
    Poor you, what a horrid thing to have your m-i-l to think that especially when your hubby is abroad!:) And he didn't give bother to ask more about it when you called!
    Oh my oh my...the two of you are really a hilarious duo.
    Glad all is well that ends well...
    Enjoyed it!:rotfl

1 person likes this.
  4. Riyakathir

Riyakathir Platinum IL'ite

yes shanshiv... he only thought i should not be alone here... soo called his parents to stay with me... and i think both are really bored to stay with me in this whole 2 months...

and if prak is there in home.. and if i talk to a real guy also instead of satchi akka... this probblem wouldnt have come na... thats why.

he is only... one and only reason for this...

5. Riyakathir

marula... thank you soo much... your feedback is how short but with lot of sweetness.. thank you for visiting and giving me a feedback

6. Riyakathir

ojaantrik sir... thanks... i have seen your replies in satchi akk's posts.. thanks fo visiting me here tooo.. i am happy about it...

thank a lot for giving me such a nice feedback.. not only about my post and me..

thank you soo much... please visit my posts and give your valuable replies.. i am glad to see those...

7. Riyakathir

Dear ... that is bad.. why dont you add me in to your friend group and already we became frined... but this much ice.. your frined will not withhold da... ha haha... thanks a lot buddy.... you have given me such a great and cute reply....
    i am here.. and all are wanted to be your friend.. come to face book.. you can find me dear... ok so no hard feelings and being jealous... what ever (who ever) i have i share with you ok..

for cycle rikshaw thread why you are giving me feedback here... but any way.. i appreciate your concern here dear frined.. i just asked to pull your legs.. dnt feel bad... and i am not really aware of that... my 10 years stay didnt show me this in my home town... and you know my hometown too that is really great.. it shows how much you like me.. i am glad that... and.. for sure.. this time.. when i visit my home town for deepavali.. for sure i will have rikshaw ride there..
    oh.... so i got 100% marks... this is one of the few hundreds i got in my life.... thanks dear... yahooooo..... thank you so much for that.... thalaiellam pitchikka vendamm... FB vaanga kattipidichikalam.. sariya... eppudiiii :)

8. Riyakathir

thank you so much arurac... yes dear.. and i am glad to share these funny momments with you....

ha ha ahha h... yes.. may be.. but my MIL is person who sleeps very next minute as soon as she gets in to the bed.. how sweet.. she is really nice person... :thumbsup

9. Riyakathir

kkrish akka.. i am glad to see you here..... ha ha hahaha... yaaaa..... i am the same when prak is there are not there... but she is over concerned and over loving on me sooo she said like that i hope..

prak heard me everything but.. poor him.. he is really having no peace of mind leaving me here....

he said... dont go to on site when i am here with you in few days i am going abroad.... when i went there... now he is telling y are u going when i am here... who will drop you.....

and if i here and stay or pospond the my site visit.. he for sure,... after 2 months i am coming y you are going now..... i should be lucky to have one such lovely person as my hubby na...

but he cant escape.. as soon as he come.... :bonk

10. prana

prana IL Hall of Fame

So u handled the situation very nice..super riya...