Satchi's dear mother is no more.

Discussion in 'Bereavement' started by Cheeniya, Jul 22, 2014.

1. deepslikes

deepslikes Platinum IL'ite

So sorry for your loss. May her soul rest in peace

2. Sai3A21

Sai3A21 Platinum IL'ite

deepest condolences to you and your family members. Nothing can replace the loss of a dear one but she will be around you to bless you in whatever you do, dear Satchi. May her soul rest in peace.

3. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Thank you dearest friends for the overwhelming messages of support and consolation. My mom suffered for 2.5 years. I am really very happy for her and extremely relieved to see an end to her sufferings. God in His infinite mercy finally decided to take her home.

The loss will of course always live on with me. We can never have enough of our parents. But that being the law of Nature, all who are born must one day go.

I shall console myself thinking I did whatever I could though honestly, I wish I could have done a lot more. But then again, that was God's will.

It was a tremendous comfort to see her face very tranquil and peaceful like in a deep, restful slumber which she had earned with a lifetime of toil.

May her soul rest in peace. Amma, I shall always look to you for help whenever I need you and I know you will always be around me. With your life you have taught me many an important lesson and have left me a shining example to emulate.

I am very blessed that our paths were intertwined in this lifetime and that I had you and Appa as my parents.

10 people like this.
  4. hridhaya

hridhaya Gold IL'ite

Dear Satchi,
    Its an upsetting news. Feel sad for you. My wishes for you to stay strong and heal fine. Let your mom soul rest in peace.

5. Amma15

Amma15 Gold IL'ite

Dear Satchi,

Please accept my heartfelt condolences on your mother's passing away. Loss of a mother is difficult to bear at what ever age. May her soul rest in peace and may God be with you during these difficult times.

Love,

Usha

6. Vijaya@17

Vijaya@17 Silver IL'ite

Very sorry to hear about your mom. Time alone can heal this gr8 loss. Memory will be alive always. May her soul rest in peace.

7. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Satchi,
    I'm heartbroken for you. Your Mom was a beacon. It's definitely an irreplaceable loss. My prayers are with you and your family.

Regards,
    Laks

8. rajinitk4

rajinitk4 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Satchi

Heartfelt condolences. May her soul Rest in peace.

9. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Dear Satchi....Our deepent condolences...Sorry to hear about your mom. May her soul rest in eternal peace.

A mother-daughter bond is a very strong and special one... a treasure for a life-time....
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  10. cinderella06

cinderella06 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Satchi, sorry for your loss. May god give you and your family the strength to overcome the loss. She is always there to help you and guide you.