Sarira-Thrayam - Three Bodies of an Individual - 2

Discussion in 'Chitvish on Hindu Culture & Vedanta' started by Chitvish, Jul 28, 2007.

1. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Namaskaram Nischelgaru.
    In karana sariram, both physical body (sthula sariram) & subtle body(sukshma sariram) are present in an unmanifest, undifferentiated causal form.
    It will not "go" anywhere, but functions as the resolution ground & also the source for the other two sarirams. But it is not involved in any transaction because all transacting organs are dormant. So there are no transactions and it is a state of blankness, a transactionless state and therefore it is not available for me also, because my intellect & mind are also resolved.This happens during pralaya when everything is resolved, when there are no more transactions. It is a state where all distinctions like subject & object are resolved.
    It is too abstract a topic for me to explain better.
    Chithra.
    <xml id=yoombaxml></xml>

2. Malathijagan

Malathijagan Silver IL'ite

Chithra,
    I have no other words to say except-"Excellent"! "As simple as simple can be." By the way, I do not know if you have read Osho's Kathopanishad. In that he has beautifully explained how all the 5 pranas merge into their original forms. But His writing may be grasped only by the ones who are already into spiritual reading habits. Your thread can make even lay men understand the most intricate things told in the scriptures.
    Regards,
    Malathi

<xml id="yoombaxml"></xml>

3. Chitvish

Dear Malathi,
    Thankyou for the "simple appreciation" of my post.
    I have not so far read Osho's kathopanishad. May be, God willing, it will happen soon !!
    Love,
    Chithra.
    <xml id=yoombaxml></xml>

4. vmur

vmur Silver IL'ite

Dearest ChitVish

It is truly amazing how you explain such complex topics in such simple and lucid language. But still the concept is mind boggling, I read it over and over again to touch the tip of the iceberg of SariraThrayam. If not for your initiative and writings, we would have never had the opportunity to know about such divine and complex yet fundamental things. Hats off to you!

Thanks again!

Love
    Vidya

5. Chitvish

Dearest Vidya,
    Thankyou for the feedback. I have been a vedanta student for the past 11 years & sarira thrayam is dinned into my head !
    I am happy that you are able to enjoy these posts with high sounding vedantic jargons !
    Love,
    Chithra.