Sarees in Blore

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Bangalore' started by radhika512, Mar 24, 2014.

1. radhika512

radhika512 New IL'ite

Hi,

Can I get some suggestions on where to buy good quality tussar, raw silk, geecha silk sarees etc in Bangalore at a reasonable price?

Thanks in advance!!

Radhika

2. pinky2cute

pinky2cute Platinum IL'ite

Go to chickpete... it's best for shopping sarees. Sudarshan silks is good for all types of sarees that you mentioned. My friend did her wedding saree shopping from there and also we got fancy sarees.
    Another one is RMKV in orion mall, rajaji nagar.
    Let me know your location, I can help better.

1 person likes this.
  3. radhika512

radhika512 New IL'ite

Hi,
    I stay near Malleswaram..

4. pinky2cute

pinky2cute Platinum IL'ite

oh wow then you definitely have more options.
    Orion mall is just around 20min drive from malleswaram. You can surely check RMKV silks.
    In malleswaram, Nalli silks is there on margosa road.
    PSR silks is a famous silk store in coimbatore which recently opened branch in malleswaram near mantri mall.
    And the sudarshan silk [chikpete] has another branch in seshadripuram which is near to mantri mall [malleswaram]. I will advice try here.
    Apart from these, there's also Kalamandir and kala niketan in malleswaram which are famous for silk sarees in andhra. Although personally, I didnt feel much variteis were there in kalaniketan. I prefer RMKV or sudarshan silks.
    Hope this helps.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
  5. Pujaarora

Pujaarora New IL'ite

Dear Radhika,

I recently visited one store at Cunningham Road Bangalore with the name of Zari - A Complete Women, the store is amazing with numbers of designs in bridal wear which includes Anarkalis, Lehengas, Sharara's etc. Best part of it is the owner of the store Zara Syed is very friendly and helpful. I was looking forward to customize a lehenga for me and my daughter she actually sketched the same look along with her designer and the cost for the Lehenga was up to the mark which i wanted to invest in. They do have Designer Kurtis and western outfit aswell. I would recommend you all to visit the store once and explore all their designs. I specially thank Zara for creating such a wonderful Lehenga for me.
    Their contact number is +91 888416688.

Pooja Arora