saree+chudi - 2 in 1-hurry up

Discussion in 'Shopping & Restaurants' started by ish_nalini, Oct 18, 2007.

1. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

DEAREST SHANTHI, RAJMI...............

ARASIYALA EDHUEALLAM SAGAJAMAPPA!!!!!!!!!!!8)8)8)

START BY 6AM GO FOR SHOPPING, HOPE U KNOW ALL THE BIG SHOPS IN T.NAGAR WILL BE OPEN FROM LITTLE BIT EARLIER THAN USUAL TIMINGS ...........:):):-D:-D.:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

FINISH IT EARLIER AND COME BACK...........

IAM NOT KIDDING , EACH AND EVREY TIME MY AKKA USED TO DO LIKE THIS ONLY I SWEAR (OFCOURSE , SHE IS IN WEST MBM AND SHE WONT TAKE HER KIDS)

Its just my opinion, if somebody in position to buy clothes unavoidable , then u can try this

And, sorry friends, even i saw the chennai silks site very firstday, dresses looks very dull , not very much impressive to wear for this big festival .......( MY OPINION )

Try Sundari silks,Tulsi silks ,SKC, MANGARAMS,MADAR SHAW..........EVEN IN ALL THESE SHOPS U GET VERY GOOD VARITIES THAN POTHYS,CHENNAI SILKS.........

hEY, IAM NOT COMPELLING ANYBODY, YAAR, JUS TELLING MY OPINION

( do u guess, y iam telling all this, jus to console me, since iam yet to get for krish and his dad, for ,me i will be stocking something always.........and i can take from my sales stuff(no other go:-()

Enjoy yaar jus enjoy my post......

varuvomla........

latamurali

2. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Hi Lata,
    I have to tug my kid(s) always wherever I go, so it is ruled out and travelling from TBM to TNagar is a hell be it in bus or in train now-a-days. So..........................

3. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Well, it seems that many of you are yet to do Diwali shopping. I do not buy specially for the festival, whatever I have at the moment new, I wear. I do not much like silk sarees and heavy sarees. I usually wear cotton dresses only, I sweat very badly and that is only comfortable for me.
    For hubby and son also, I buy something during the Vinayaka Chathurthi itself. So no last minute shopping for me.
    Krishnamma, do not venture into T Nagar this year, it would be a nightmare for anybody.Almost all the roads are dug up and most are oneway roads and traffic moves at snail's pace even in the afternoons. And now it has started to rain also.

4. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Varloo,

Thank you. After seeing Rajmi's mail, I cancelled the idea. Actually this time I stitched my dress here itself and we want to get some jeans for krishan and his father. So itis better to get it in Bangalore itself.

So your pur. is over. What about sweets?