Sardar Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by Reenae, Jan 21, 2008.

1. Reenae

Reenae Bronze IL'ite

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A sardar was drawing money from ATM, the sardar behind him in the line said, "Ha! Ha! Haaa! I've seen ur password. Its 4 asterisks (****)."
    The first sardar replies, "Ha! Ha! Haaa! U R wrong, Its 1258"
    [/FONT]

~~~~~~~~~
    Two sardars went to a pub and after ordering two beers took some sandwiches out of their pocket sandwiches started eating them. " you can't eat your own sandwiches in here" Complained the pub owner.
    The two sardars then swapped(Exchange) their sandwiches.

~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A sardar was very fond of sensational and detective novels, but he always started reading from the middle. A friend of his asked why he did so?
    "it's doubly intresting",said the sardar. "to start from the middle keeps one curious not only about its end but also about its begining."
    [/FONT]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A sardar walked up to the front desk of the library and said, "I borrowed a book last week, but it was the most boring I've ever read. There was no story whatsoever, and there were far too many characters!" [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The librarian replied, "Oh, you must be the person who took our phone book." [/FONT]

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sardarji got the 4th child. He fills data in the birth certificate
    "Mother:Sikh. Father: Sikh. Kid: Chinese."
    "How come you write "Chinese" when both parents are Sikh?"
    " Aah, Sardarji read a newspaper, it says that every 4th person born on the Earth now is a Chinese."
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    [/FONT]