1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Saraswati Chandra - starplus serial- antone watching?

Discussion in 'TV' started by Chikku28, Mar 23, 2013.

1. beingloved

beingloved Gold IL'ite

Yeah.. it is a bit dragged. Not what was expected of a Sanjay Leela Bhansali tv show..!!

2. manalimanoj

manalimanoj Silver IL'ite

very bore serial . the thing all gujarathi family and kumud wears dress which a teacher never wears
    sanjay leela bansali serial will be bore nothing happens and if its a good novel then bansali has made it worse i only watched 1 episode but then i never watched it. verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry bore

3. mayurforever

mayurforever New IL'ite

Watches at the beginnin but stopped now as im not intersted

4. pman16

pman16 Platinum IL'ite

Is it going to be exactly like movie or some changes in the serial?

5. pman16

pman16 Platinum IL'ite

sweety, are you still watching this serial? It got better over the period of time but not very perfect. Im waiting to see if saras marries kumud or what will happen. In the novel and old movie (nutan), kusum gets married to saras in the end and kumud remains single.

6. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

Well, i have stopped watching the serial long back.I tried to watch in between once, but i dint like Pramad and Kalika or their relationship, and it was quite boring.

this saraswatichandra guy has said in an interview that,the story will be sticking to the original novel.so Saras will marry Kusum.I feel this Kusum is also a misfit here.She is the same model from Santoor soap ad i think.I find the serial really boring.Pramad is an a** who is into all sorts of bad habits and his parents do nothing about it even though they are aware.I dont know but this story is just not appealing to me. So i quit the serial :bonk