Saraswathipv Hits gold in IL !

Discussion in 'IL'ite milestones' started by gsaikripa, Dec 31, 2007.

1. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Thanx for the Compliments ...Meena MA'AM :kiss

2. Meenaneelakantan

Meenaneelakantan Bronze IL'ite

You are proving that you are still young at heart dear Saraswathi
    MA'AM,MA'AM,MA'AM..:hatsoff:hatsoff:hatsoff
    Am a college student at present..but being a home maker carrying all the responsibilities on your shoulder, the way you interact is really amazing ma'am..Great..You can very well enter into a college as a student now :cheers ..no doubt in it..am not kidding..Come on ma'am come n sit beside me..Lets enjoy last bench galattas :party

3. Saraswathipv

U Copy Cat...(putting Ma'am in bold letters)

Yes, I m young...who told u otherwise :queen...

I had my quota of going to college...what with B.Sc and then MCA...and then the various computer courses.....Yes..even worked in a computer institute and then MNC...before marriage... then moved to kuwait and briefly worked there..now in saudi it is a break..so full time home maker for the moment....

but wait till feb-march...will be in chennai...surely would love to meet u MA'AM...
    then we can have our backbench galattas

Last edited: Jan 5, 2008
  4. Meenaneelakantan

Cool ma'am (now this is my own way of typing 'ma'am'..not a copy cat this time:wink:)

Seems you have had enough fun before taking a big break..even my sweet college days are coming to an end :cry:..I too will be working for a leading software concern bonk immediately after finishing my college degree..Now i am enjoying the beauty of life, cherishing each n every moment i come across but don't know in what condition i will be after a few months :confused:..I would like to be an active member of IL always but only God knows what..Ah..What's happening to our fun-filled friendly attacks ma'am :rolleyes:..

I know that you are young :wink:..But staying n keeping oneself young at heart is really a gift. Even many teens today seems to have lost their energy n the needed enthusiasm..In that way you are very lucky ma'am..Wish i too would be able to stay young like you even years after.

Do surely inform when you come here in feb. Lets :partytogether..

5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi SaRaS

Hey, You have finally made it.. Gold I'Lite.

You are were anyways sparkling dearie..

Wishing you all the best in advance for the Platinum title...

Kadam kadam badaye jaa
    Mushkile giraye jaa

Congratulations babes... :cheers:cheers:cheers:party:party:party:party:party:party

Bye

6. Saraswathipv

Hi Meens,

Yes, I hear that Infosys ppl are gearing up to welcome a naughty little employee to their firm, later this yr. BTW where will be ur training---Chennai, Trivandrum or Bglr???

Jokes apart....I wish U and UR dear classmate Ramya, all the best in ur career and life.

U think I m lucky......:yes: I m Lucky....Its a special feeling to be a part of this family, IL. Here I sort of remain balanced....play like kids, the game of name,place,animal, things and then interact with Chithra mami about the recipes, Cheeniya sir abt M S Subbulakshmi , Pushpavalli Ma'am, Kamalji, Varalotti Sir....just to name a few.
    And not to mention...friends like u, who keep me on my toes...

Bye...

7. Saraswathipv

Hi Mals...

U told me to become GOLD ILite soon...and I did it on the last day of 2007....

I was sparkling b'coz I was following a shining star by the name Malspie...reflection will be there na??:crazy
    And Yes...I have started marching towards the next milestone....humming all the way..

Hum honge kaamyaab,
    hum honge kaamyaab ekdin,
    Mann mein he vishwaas
    Pura he vishwaas....
    (one of my fave song)

Bye

8. Meenaneelakantan

Dear Saras ma'am

A very pleasant morning to you!

See you are on your on track now..not copying my way n Ramya's way of addressing our dear friends here..good..now that you are racing on your lane again :hatsoff

Most probably my training will be in Mysore :shaking:for 5-6 months as i am a student with a non IT background. I want to have my posting in my own Chennai after that n praying God to pave way for the same.

Thanks a lot for your wishes ma'am. Now that am in my final semester am doing project n that too in my college itself..so its sort of i can go n come whenever i want to..Rest of the time i am supposed to collect materials from net sitting at home..But when we college students have done what we are supposed to do ;-) . I too enjoy spending time in IL. The same feeling of being balanced here too..Playing word building n other games which gives work to our brains are really fascinating. And no wonder i am sticking to IL like a leech 'cos of interesting n good friends like you!! :yes:

Bbye with love
    Meena

9. Saraswathipv

Good Morning Meens...

Had ur lunch?? I m having hot hot puris with potato masala(mouth watering no...I know I Know )...very very chilly weather here..how is it in chennai right now??

Which college r u in (Send PM..don't mention it here in this thread)? After all..u r college student no...I understand when u say..."I can go n come whnever I want to":biggrin2:.

Bye and take care

10. Meenaneelakantan

Hi dear Saras ma'am

Now a very good afternoon to you!

Ya..i had brunch..Got up only at 9 n drank bournvita at 9.30..Now you are feeling jealous na..i know know..your mind now goes back to your carefree days in your mom's house before your marriage :mrgreen:..Then i started sitting infront of system and winded up after my mom called me for the tenth time to have lunch. Had rasam rice with vazhakkai fry.

Its neither cold nor too hot here..Yesterday it was raining here.

What is the time there now?