Santa Claus is coming to town! - Dec 2012

Discussion in 'Topic of the Month - Contest' started by Induslady, Dec 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Santa Claus.jpg

O! You better watch out!
    You better not cry
    Better not pout
    I am telling you why
    Santa Claus is coming to town!

That's the song of this season. Yeah! We can hear some of you say - Oh! Childhood, where did you go? I want you back! :)

No worries! Santa is coming to IL too. He's making his list and checking it twice!! So why not ask him what you want???

C'mon IL'ites get started with your letter to Santa. This what you're gonna ask...

• Ask for something that "you" want
      (You've got enough for your kids, your husband, for your home and family. Now it's your turn to ask for yourself. Strictly!)

• You may ask for a gift that you wanted to have so badly since your childhood

• You may ask to travel to a place that's been in your dream forever

• You may ask for your long lost friend

• You may even ask for your childhood memories to come true, get back your youthfulness, get back the slimmer you, get back the healthier you and more...
    Make your asking sentimental, humorous, or silly :thumbsup.

Note: Keep it short, not more than 2 lines! For Santa already has a big list.
    The best asking will be chosen for an awesome prize from Craftsia.com! Get started and pour from your heart and mind!!

Contest ends Dec 24th, 2012.

24 people like this.

2. Anitap

Anitap IL Hall of Fame

Dear santa,
    1. Could I please have your sleigh. Sometimes the traffic makes me go :spin and I have received too many potluck invitations ;-) and dont forget the gas prices.

2. Need a private class with you so that i can get some tips on how you are able to sqeeze down a chimney with your girth. Sometimes fetching toys from under the bed is killing me especially when dd feels that it is an emergency and that she has to have it "NOW".

Btw dear santa, have sent the rest of the list as PM since we are allowed only 2 here. Check your inbox and reply ASAP. I prefer to the beat the crowd this year:shhh:
    I swear that I was nice and not naughty this year. Even dh would whole heartedly (he better) agree. Right honey? :evil:

15 people like this.
  3. sravanitenali

sravanitenali IL Hall of Fame

Dear Santa....

- Can you please take me to my parents home....feeling home sick..:)
    - Bring my little brother also same time....

Sravani

6 people like this.
  4. devi123kar

devi123kar Gold IL'ite

Dear Santa God took two of my babies can you tell him to take good care of those as I would and ask him to send a another one which I will take care till my end..

53 people like this.
  5. Anitap

Anitap IL Hall of Fame

Devi dear. Just now read your other thread. I pray and hope that next year by this time, you would be busy with your baby.
    Hugs to you.

I sincerely pray and hope that God would send a cute yet very very very naughty bundle of joy as your Christmas present.

6. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Your post is very heart breaking, Devi!

When we posted this contest, least did we think such an asking will come to the Santa coming to IL.

Hugs to you...Devi. We ask Santa on your behalf to make your wishes come true. Hopefully you should have an adorable little one in your hands sooner :)

20 people like this.
  7. devi123kar

devi123kar Gold IL'ite

Thank You Induslady that means a lot I even didn't think I will ask Santa for this but it just crossed my mind so penned it my heart is not heavy anymore :)

10 people like this.
  8. devi123kar

devi123kar Gold IL'ite

Thanks Hun for your prayers and wishes..

4 people like this.
  9. TheSahil

TheSahil Gold IL'ite

I wish to have a motorcycle and total immunity from cold! is it possible santa? I won't mind wearing a gadget

2 people like this.
  10. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Red Gown Santa...Dear

Please grant me a wish for Christmas 2012, need to meet my Guru Saibaba at Samadhi Mandhir on New Years day 2013, to seek blessings for my Education Venture, transformation for young ones in many parts across the Globe.

:cool2: I would request Holy father Sayee to bless YOU :hide: to grant me the wish so that both of us are not dissappointed, HAPPY, Thanks for coming home...

MERRY CHRISTMAS

6 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.