1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Sanju Baba's got Married for third time..........

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Meeta, Feb 12, 2008.

1. Meeta

Meeta Bronze IL'ite

Hi Frds,
    Sending you some pictures of Sanjay Dutta's Marriage to Manyata.....I just saw this news in rediff.com.
    [​IMG]
    Sanjay Dutt, 48, got married to Manyata, 32, in a quiet ceremony in Goa, on February 7. This was followed by a wedding ceremony according to Hindu rituals on February 9. The function was held at Manyata's residence in Versova, in suburban Mumbai.
    [​IMG]
    "Are you happy?" Dutt asked the media assembled. "I am very happy and thank you very much. I love my fans, I love you all and I thank the press for being so supportive and positive."
    [​IMG]
    <TABLE height=5 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TD height=5>Manyata looked ever bit the shy bride, as she stayed by Dutt's side.
    "Thank you very much and God bless you all," she said. "I am very exhausted now. I was up the whole night for mehndi and other ceremonies. I am just too happy and don't have any words to express my feelings."
    [​IMG]
    Dutt was obviously in a great mood, as he beamed next to his bride. "I had told everyone that the day I get married, I will inform and call everyone," he said.
    [​IMG]
    Dutt claimed that there will be no honeymoon for the couple. "I am shooting, so I will be in Mumbai itself," he said.
    [​IMG]
    Any wedding gifts to his bride? "I have presented myself to Manyata!" Dutt exclaimed.
    [​IMG]

Among those who were invited were Suniel Shetty and wife Mana, and close friend Bunty Walia.
    [​IMG]
    Surprisingly, Dutt's family did not make an appearance at the wedding. When asked, his sister Priya Dutt exclaimed that she was not even aware of his marriage.
    [​IMG]
    So what's next for Dutt? "I will start my family planning," Dutt laughed.

2. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

HI Meeta,
    I read this news too....
    Not sure what to say.

~punitha

3. Meeta

Meeta Bronze IL'ite

Yeah....Don't know what these actors are upto.......
    When he should be in jail for under TADA.......he is honeymooning with his newly married wife........It's due to our gr8 Indian legal system where a person with money can do everything and anything.......
    Regards.

4. corallux

corallux Bronze IL'ite

Just shows how easy it is to make a mockery of law when you have money , power & protection from the appropriate people..Rant

5. Ria2006

Ria2006 Silver IL'ite

I dont know the truth about his court cases. So I dont hold him culrpit so far.

If he s proven guilty , he should be punished. Untill then for me, he is innocent. And I am happy for him. He has seen lot of trouble in life and has emerged winner.

May God bless him happiness and stability

Ria

6. daffodil

daffodil Bronze IL'ite

More pics of the same...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some of his Wedding Bash pics...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Sujimallige

Sujimallige Bronze IL'ite

I like sanjay dutt v much.
    Feel he is a classic example of being in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong people.
    Hope this woman gives the stability his life needs right now and hope all his sorrows come to an end.

8. shine82

shine82 New IL'ite

Ohh i completely agree with Ria and Sujimallige...

he is a victim, basically and he has seen a lot of tough times in his life and has gone thru a lot of trouble... first drugs, then this case... for me he is innocent until proven guilty in court of law... I wish him all the best for future...

if he had used his power he wud never go into jail in first place... but he did go to jail for 3 yrs earlier as well sooo i guess he has suffered a lot already and paid the price of his immature adventures which he realises himself...

so spare the guy some slack... he is seeing some happiness after a long time...

9. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TD class=bbold14>Sanjay-Manyata marriage hits legal snags<!--/Fullheadline--><TD colSpan=2 height=8>Sunday, 17 February , 2008, 09:08 <TD colSpan=2 height=8><TR class=ash12normalV><TD bgColor=#ffffff colSpan=2><!-- google_ad_section_start=sify_article -->
    Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt's registered marriage with his partner Manyata may face legal hassles as it is in violation of the Muslim Personal Law (MPL), according to a legal expert.
    As per the MPL, a Muslim woman cannot marry a man of any other religion unless she converts herself to the religion of her would-be husband or vice-versa, Bombay High Court advocate and MPL expert Neelofar S. Akhtar said here Saturday.
    In the case of Manyata, a Muslim by birth, there is no proof that she converted to Hinduism before she married Dutt, save for the fact that she had earlier adopted a Hindu name, Akhtar told IANS.
    Dutt and Manyata had a court marriage in Goa Feb 7.
    Commenting on the reports that Manyata's former husband, Meeraj-ur-Rehman, moved a petition in the Bandra Magistrate's court that his marriage with Manyata has not been dissolved, Neelofar said he must have filed for restoration of conjugal right provided he is having a nikaahnama (marriage certificate).
    Neelofar said if Rehman has not divorced Manyata nor has she sought khula (divorce at her behest) from him, then her marriage to Dutt is automatically rendered invalid.
    Now the case would depend on whether Manyata can produce the official talaaqnaama (divorce certificate), or khulanama (divorce at wife's behest), or mubarranama (divorce by mutual consent). Additionally, Neelofar said while the duo's marriage in Goa is proper, the marriage certificate issued by the Goa marriage registrar could be struck down as illegal. "This is because though a person can get married anywhere in India under the Special Marriages Act, the marriage can be registered only in the state where he or she is domiciled.