Samskara

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Sudhindra, May 22, 2014.

1. sindhumanoj

sindhumanoj Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,

I have started to observe the Sankashta Chathurthi vratha, because Ganesha is one of my favourite Gods.
    I observe the fast by having a bath first thing in the morning, followed by a simple prayer. I drink milk/tea/ coffee / juice/ or have some fruits. In the night I have a vegetarian dinner.
    I was told that the dinner should be had after looking at the moon. Is this true? What is the significance of this? How does one follow this on a cloudy night?

Could you and the other members please throw some light on this vratha and the other rituals which have to be followed while observing this vratha.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  2. Look4happydays

Look4happydays New IL'ite

Thank you so much sir.
    pranam

3. Look4happydays

respected sir,

trust all all is well at your end!!!
    with God grace and your blessings we have completed 3 regular visit to Sri Sai Baba temple and offer yellow flowers.
    Please suggest the next remedy sir.

one more thing can you please check your P.M ,I need your suggestions really badly.
    please Sir.will wait for your ans.

thank you from bottom of my heart.
    May God bless you .
    with regards

4. Look4happydays

Respected sir,
    hope u r doing good!!!
    sorry to disturbed u ,plz don't get upset on me!!!did u get a chance to chk my P.M??
    actually I do not want to take any decision without ur consultation.so plz let me know sir.plz.

thank a lot
    may God bless you and ur family.
    waiting for ur reply eagerly.
    plz sir
    regards

5. Sudhindra

Sudhindra Gold IL'ite

Hello ladies.......
    This month 21st(April 21st) is a special day called Akshsya Tritiya...its having significance because on this day the 2 major luminaries sun and moon will be in their exalted positions. .so this day is having higher importance because of this event every year...but this year we will be having some more special on this day as jupiter will also be in exalted position in this year...which happens once in 12 years....I know many of u might have planned to buy gold on this day...its good. ..but I say its not only buying gold or good things...even if u do things on this day...it will definitely reward u in abundance as the name itself signifies abundance(AKSHAYA)...the best time to buy good things will be running under cancer ascendant astrologically and its between 12PM TO 2PM..so I wishes u all will utilise this special day for ur bright future. ..god bless you all. ...

regards
    Sudhindra

Thyagarajan likes this.
  6. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello: I have gone through some of your other threads and this thread too. It is great service that you offered to do it free for our IL folks . In your profile you had yesterday stated that you are back and to help the members may ask questions. Many would enjoy dispelling darkness and ignorance of traditional practises among Hindus by getting insights from your specific answers.
    Kindly confirm the questions can be posted in this thread.
    Also besides the birth place and time of birth and gender/name, kindly confirm the querist required to add any other basic details like star rasi and object of their seeking your help.
    WISH YOU HAPPY LIGHT FESTIVAL .
    Regards.
    God Bless us all.

7. Sudhindra

Sudhindra Gold IL'ite

Hello Sir,
    Thanks for your appreciation and i wish i could continue my service with everyones support and I request the querist to post their date of birth,time of birth and place of birth along with problems they are facing and i try my best to answer them...God bless

Regards
    Sudhindra

Thyagarajan likes this.
  8. Thyagarajan

Thank you Sir. I trust Your reply here would be seen by fellow members and they would avail your services as a d when they need it.
    Regards.
    God Bless us all.

9. Thyagarajan

In pondicherry aka Pudhucheri at temple VAKKRA KALI AMMAN WHEN I VISITED WITH FAMILY we were advised to do the circumambulation - pradakshanam பரதஷ்ஷிணம்- in anti-clockwise . We had seen many visitors were walking from right to left.
    Sir, I do not know any other temple where devotees do this appradakshanam. Any reason behind this unconventional pradhakshanam . If body has to absorb for good the sacred energy, science tell me i must face it in the direction of its coming! Hysteresis Loss In Physics comes to mind.
    Regards.
    God Bless us all.

10. Thyagarajan

Thanks for this answer for the good question @Look4happydays.
    Sir, when it is due that sani jayanthi during this year or and in next.
    Regards.