1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Salute the solution

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sreemanavaneeth, Sep 17, 2011.

1. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

[JUSTIFY]
    Problems, fights, arguments it is a part and parcel of all human life. Everything will have a solution and before it comes we are becoming very tensed and will start thinking how it is going to end whether the end will be a good one or a bad one. Surely it will happen like this only etc., etc., all these things will grind our mind and increase our blood pressure .

Instead of arguing or fighting let us find out the solution how the formula can be derived to come out from any big problem. Will I be capable of handling the problem , can I go for the counselling which will deeply stamped in our mind always. It we analyse we ourself can bring the solution very well and finally which will fetch a very good result and make our mind more strong.

Unknown mistakes will always have a solution immediately. If you will putforth or your senior comments that the mistake has to be corrected and by informing where the mistakes was happened? Known mistakes cannot be cured . It can be cured by the concern person only. Our own blood can pity for the mistake. We have advised but the person overcome with overconfidence and faced the failure etc., Here we may say to ourself to soothen the effect of the problem , My time is not good that is why by knowingly I did. The TIME made me to do like that.

As an human we can correct and analyse the known mistakes done by us and inturn which will have a strong base in our mind always that will inturn will take more precautionary steps to be away from any problems. Here human mind will be well refined and give strength to the mind and body.

Problems should be faced whether it was committed knowingly or unknowingly
    Solution can be derived from the problem itself.
    The SUPREME knows when and how to balance the human if any great error done by
    the human by completely relieveing the person from his/her sins.
    Destiny will soon will become very visible to the human.

SALUTE the SOLUTION whatever it is which will make our life very happy and do not go backwards. Precisely if the Problem is the CAKE the solution is the CREAM of the cake.
    Let us enjoy and taste it with more comfortable.

[/JUSTIFY]

2. SARASVADIVU

SARASVADIVU Silver IL'ite

Dear Sreema,
    Beautiful post with thought-provoking idelogies!!

>Precisely if the Problem is the CAKE the solution is the CREAM of the cake.Let us enjoy and taste it with more comfortable.
    -Loved these lines sepecially.
    Thanks for bringing this up da,
    Saras

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2016
  3. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Hai sweet saras,,

Good morning.Tks for your support to my blog writings and really enjoyed your comments dear.

4. vchelluri

vchelluri Gold IL'ite

Hi Sreema,

Nice one. Everyone should keep these things in mind. :thumbsup