1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Liked anything that you read here? You may nominate it as the Finest Posts!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

salman, sunil shetty, akshay, bhumika.......with their moms

Discussion in 'Movies' started by mssunitha2001, Apr 3, 2010.

1. mssunitha2001

mssunitha2001 IL Hall of Fame

salmankhan and his mother salma

Salman Khan has often made headlines for getting into verbal and physical fights, but very few known that the 43-year-old Bollywood star still gets beaten up by his mother Salma.A tight slap makes to his face right away whenever Ma is upset with him.

Salma, Salman Khan’s maa told choreographer-turned-director Farah Khan on her celebrity chat show “Tere Mere Beach Mein” on STAR Plus Sunday.Salman, who was the first celebrity guest for the show, himself admitted,”Are you mad or what? It comes as such a phatak (tight slap)…I reel under its heavy impact and wonder where it came from! I tell her that how can you beat me mamma, I’m a grown up man now.”
    Some of the actor’s best kept secrets were also unravelled on the show. For instance, she revealed that she still stays up waiting for him at the window till he returns home. Salma said that all her kids tease her for this habit.

[​IMG]

Bollywood Actor Salman Khan and his mother Salma Khan at the inauguration of an art show for Deeds Institute for the Deaf Photos
    [​IMG]

abhishek and mom jaya

[​IMG]

akshay kumar and his mom

[​IMG]

'I have always been very attached to my mother. Even today, whenever she is out of town, I fall ill. When I go for outdoor schedules, I fall ill,' the actor was quoted as saying.

fARDEEN KHAN AND MOM

[​IMG]

Fardeen Khan's mother Sundari Khan rarely makes public appearances.

[​IMG]

Suniel Shetty is a self-confessed family man whose two favourite women are his wife Manna and his mother, of whom he say loves what he does no matter what.
    'My mother, like any mother, says, 'What a lovely film!' and 'You have improved!' Which I know isn't true,' he was once quoted as saying.

[​IMG]
    Milind Soman's father Prabhakar Soman is a scientist and his mother Usha is a biochemist, who taught at Mumbai's Wilson College?
    Born in Scotland, Milind lived in England for seven years before moving to India. He has three sisters -- Netra, Medha and Anupama

[​IMG]
    Her mom goes by the name Madhu Akhauri and she is a doctor by profession -- like her husband Ashok Chopra. Madhu hails from a Bihari Kayastha family in Jamshedpur.

Priyanka Chopra and mom above

[​IMG]

ameesha patel and mom , brother

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2010

2. mssunitha2001

mssunitha2001 IL Hall of Fame

Re: actors/actresses with moms

[​IMG]

Ishaa Koppikar or Eesha Koppikhar -- as she prefers to spell her name -- comes from a family of academicians. Makes you wonder why this Mangalorean gal didn't follow in her parents' footsteps.
    [​IMG]

Bhoomika Chawla acted in many Tamil and Telugu films before her Hindi debut opposite Salman Khan in Tere Naam.

Her parents are Punjabi speaking Delhites

[​IMG]

Mahima Chaudhry's real name was Ritu before Subhash Ghai changed it for Pardes? her father works in a tea plantation and mother is a housewife?

[​IMG]

Kapoor family doesn't need any introduction. Still, for those not in the know Karisma and Kareena's mom is none other than Babita, who in her short career appeared in 19 films including Dus Lakh (1966), Raaz (1966), Farz (1967), Aulad (1968), Haseena Maan Jayegi (1969) and Kab Kyon Aur Kahan (1970) before marrying Randhir Kapoor in 1971.

[​IMG]370)this.width=370">

Shabana Azmi's parents are Kaifi Azmi (renowned poet) and Shaukat Azmi (a well known stage actress) which meant young Shabana always had a life surrounded by people and activities

Popular actress Nagma was born of a Muslim mother and a Hindu father on Christmas Day.

Nagma's mom is Seema Sadhana, who separated from Nagma's biological father Sri Arvind Pratapsinh Morarji, the late textile magnate to marry Chander Sadanah, a film producer, with whom she had two other daughters, Kollywood star Jyothika and Tamil actress Radhika, as well as a son named Suraj.

It is said that it was Nagma's mother who encouraged her to become an actress and even accompanied her daughter on the sets several times.

How did someone from such a politically prominent family like Manisha Koirala's land up in Mumbai is anyone's guess. But land up she did.
    The Nepali beauty's family boasts of a grandfather who was the Prime Minister of Nepal during the late 1950s-early 1960s (Bishweshwar Prasad Koirala) and two great grand uncles, Girija Prasad Koirala and MP Koirala. Her mother's name is Sushma Koirala.

3. ramvino

ramvino Platinum IL'ite

rare snaps of great actors and actress with thier mom's. thanks for sharing here in IL dear............

4. Prettina

Prettina Gold IL'ite

thanks for the share............

5. aparnag

aparnag Platinum IL'ite

Good one thanx..

6. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

nice photos. thank you.

ganges

7. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

wowww.....good pics....nice to seee mommies!!

8. mankan

mankan Gold IL'ite

thanks for sharing.:thumbsup

9. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Very rare snaps!
    Thanks for sharing!

10. skchivukula

skchivukula Bronze IL'ite

nice collection of pics
    thanks for sharing