"Sai Nilayam"

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by RamyaVaradharajan, Dec 5, 2007.

1. RamyaVaradharajan

RamyaVaradharajan Bronze IL'ite

Oh dearest Neesha ma'am,

Hearty Sairam and welcome to this thread !!

Great that you with your family have been doing service activities. Do share your experiences here without fail when you come down here for the Divine visit !! All the very best.. Well said, Swami always says us to reharge ourselves with the Divine spark !! Aptly quoted at the right time. Am not going to recharge; but going to CHARGE my batteries since this is my first ever step to Puttaparthi :):):):) with Swami's grace !!

The youth of Tamil Nadu have been invited by Swami himself for three days from Aug 25th to Aug 27th for the Divine Dharshan :) So that is our youth Piligrimage to Parthi :)

Sairam. Keep in touch !!

Regards with Love
    RamyaVaradharajan

2. RamyaVaradharajan

RamyaVaradharajan Bronze IL'ite

An enriching feedback Padma Sairam :bowdown :):)

3. srinivasan_vanaja

srinivasan_vanaja Gold IL'ite

Dear Ramya,

Our Sai family is growing in IL. And your thread of this brings real happiness to know our Sai members. Good work.

So, Youth members are going to have great time with Swami at Puttaparthi. When you sit for darshan do pray for welfare of all IL members.

During the Summer Course, I missed the chance of making a trip to Parthi due to health reasons. I was also asked to join this "Youth" trip, since I have my family function around that date, I am unable to make this time too.

Hope to have darshan as soon as possible with His blessings. Sairam.

4. padmavathiv

padmavathiv Senior IL'ite

Hi Ramya,

I went through some of your blogs. Really gr8 work.
    Keep the tempo going:)

Sairam

Regards
    Padma

5. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

Sai ram

I don`t even know if iam eligible enough to write or even make a point here amongst u Sai devotees. I have had the opportunity to attend the Bal vikas classes when i was young.As i grew up,somewhere along the way,i lost touch completely.Iam not very keen on attending bhajans though my parents do it ardently even now. but i keep getting flashes of Swami`s pictures now & then,mayb just to remind me that he is there with me. I haven`t had the chance to meet Swami in person,i mean his darshan after i grew up.Like u mentioned above,if he wants us,we will be called for..............i strongly believe that!!!
    Tomorrow is Swami`s birthday.

6. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

You know what, Sai baba always says that he can give you darshan by any means. When you are distressed he will appear before you in the form of a picture,in television or in some place.He has said that you should consider that as his darshan for u.
    Have you had any such experience?
    If so,you are blessed.

geevee

7. mantha

mantha New IL'ite

HI Friends , Sairam, my name is satya and from dubai, nice to see all sai devotees here, me too sai devotee since chidhood, we used to visit parthi every year and do seva, and till now with swami's blessings able to visit him every year, my mother lives in parthi, so one more reason for me to visit parthi, native from vizag.
    I love parthi very much, it is like my birthplace,

everything is swami's will and wish, i beleive in this,

sairam

Last edited: Jun 7, 2009
  8. BharathiRajesh

BharathiRajesh New IL'ite

Sairam,

I am also a sai devotee and at times of all emotional situation whether it is distress or happiness I always pray and think Swami. I have been taking balavikas classes before my marriage. But after marriage, since my husband and in-laws are not swami devotees, i have lost touch. But always swami is in heart to guide and give courage. He is the guru who directs from heart.

Very happy to see swami devotees in the forum.

Sairam,

Regards,

Bharathi.R

9. radhijan

radhijan New IL'ite

Sairam.
    i know this is a n old thread. but just want to be part of this group. Iam Radhika . Also an old student from Swami's college