Sai Centre in Dubai

Discussion in 'Places & Events in Dubai' started by meeranaraayan, Sep 23, 2008.

1. geethavignesh

geethavignesh New IL'ite

Hi Radhika,
    nice to see a shirdi sai devotee there. i will soon join you in deira.my husband is now in deira ,he has come to join a new job at al futtaim .radhika,he is struggling badly for food he is getting only bread near his office since its a business area,we are basically from chennai,I am in my fifth month of my pregnancy so only after 6 months or 1 year i can join there.The compny people did not give us an accomodation but they promised so,I am holding sai's leg to do some thing for us.

Is there any south indian hotels in deira .what will be the rent for a small flat in deira,in case if i join him we have to move to a flat,now he has found a bed space to live.

Hope sai will help us in finding a small house atleast.
    i have shradda and saburi .

sainath ki jai.

2. ramjaikcn

ramjaikcn New IL'ite

Hi everybody

New year to wishes to all of you.

I am also looking for a sai bajan group in dubai after i came to know that GB Villa is closed.

Sharjah bajans are held at Kitcharama building. I am not aware of the contact no. right now but i can arrange to get the same and provide.

thanks
    jaichitra

3. aneesbasha

aneesbasha Senior IL'ite

Hi GeethaVignesh,

Im also from chennai and working in Al-Futtaim. There are some good south indian restaurant like Saravana Bhavan, Anjapper in Deira near Deira Lulu. Small 1BHK flat in deira is cost around Dh.70-80K. Check in gulfnews properties.

-Anees

4. monal

monal Guest

Hi i am also sai devotee, living in dubai for past 8 years. i visit parthi very frequently. i am housewife and have 2 teenage girls who r appearing for 12 board.

but i don't have any sai devotee friends in dubai and i would love to make some, and i am interested in sai seva too and bhajans. plz let me know.:thumbsup

5. pisces

pisces New IL'ite

Hello everyone,

There are bhajans held ever thursday and sunday and all spl occasions (8.00 to 9.00 pm) at

GB Villa,
    Opp to Jumeirah Girls school,
    Al Safa

you can park your car at school parking area, cross the road and you will see a big villa at the corner of the road. you can see many people walking through a side gate. It is a proper sai center with lot of activities. :)

Sai Ram

6. monal

monal Guest

sairam , thank u for the information, i will try to go today for bhajan,

thank u soooooo much.

7. monal

monal Guest

sairam , thank u for the information, i will try to go today for bhajan,

thank u soooooo much.

8. mantha

mantha New IL'ite

Hi sujatha garu bavunara, nenu sai devotee and from east godavari dist, and stay in bur-duabi area,

meru ekada untharu?
    can we be friends?
    unthanu
    best regards
    satya

9. skysailarts

skysailarts New IL'ite

Hello everyone ..sai Ram to all . I am new to the group and want to take part in this
    I want to hold a sai keertan at my villa and actively take part in activities
    please inform me how to go forward
    Sonia srivastava

10. sareeta1

sareeta1 New IL'ite

Hi Sonia,
    Sairam.... I am new to Dubai and I happen to see your post, it being the latest one , would like to know where I can participate in Sai bhajans and activities..... Waiting for your response eagerly .....