Sai Baba attending Pooja

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by daffodil, Dec 30, 2007.

1. sk07

sk07 New IL'ite

sai baba,

i was really moved to c this picture, sai baba u are always there with me, i have a deep faith on him, and he answers all my prayers , sathguru sai baba, be beside me always in mind , thoughts and presence.

2. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

Unbelievable the photo!!! I also Baba's devotee. I believed lot and lot Baba Always with us...

3. selvij

selvij Guest

wow. Am really mesmarised looking at sai's presence in the pic. When we believe sai whole heartedly he is there with us. OM SAI RAM

4. selvij

selvij Guest

can u tell me this 108 day sai chanting details pls

5. shradhas

shradhas New IL'ite

SAIRAM,

Thanks for sharing this beautiful divine experience.

MAY SAI BLESS ALL

6. prembanglore

prembanglore New IL'ite

It was our first time when we had been to shirdi last month.. while coming back from shirdi to koapargaun railway station. In the Taxi, we said to eachother emotionaly that we r not feeling to go to bangalore from shirdi and want to stay back one more day with baba and u know what happend.................... when we reached koapargaun station and checked if our return ticket has got confirmed or not , later after checking the waiting list,Ticket was canceled from waiting list (Note:- Waiting list number was just 14,15,16,17,18...TT and other ppl told our tickets will get comfirmed not to worry at all , while going to shirdi from bangalore)... When we checked Waiting list chat at koapargaun station all other tickets and waiting list was confirmed except our's and without anyother option we went back to shirdi and stayed one more day with baba and visited dwarakamai and felt happy to see baba again... it was a great experience... Om Sai Ram....

Last edited: Apr 29, 2010
  7. mamtarani

mamtarani New IL'ite

i feel like crying and iam very happy....i feel like one by one iam getting all the things i begged to saibaba
    sairamsairam sairam sairamsairam

8. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

I just wish that Baba comes to help people who are in need and who want some help from some quarter even without calling him.

9. SumitraRavibabu

SumitraRavibabu Senior IL'ite

Hi,

We can c shridi live at http://www.shrisaibabasansthan.org/shirdilivedarshan1.htm. pls everyone have a look once everyday and start ur day.

I did a big mistake of not getting the application for Ist standard for my daughter this year and when I approached in January most schools said they had already finished with their seats. My husband is employed in New Delhi and so i was helpless and surendered to Sai. I took her to Mylapore Sai temple and when my daughter touched Sai's feet she had white lotus falling from him and now she is into a very good school.

The other incident was, as this year started our problems had also started and we were facing so much problems, just 10-15 days back i was terribly upset and was praying to Sai through Shridi Live Darshan and that evening when i was standing in my balcony i saw a man at my gate. He was typically resembling sai, I ran down but i had nothing in my hands to offer him. I made him wait and again ran up and made my daughter give him some rupees. He had blessed me and my daughter and while returning my daughter was telling, "Mom, he is fully resembling sai with sai pendant and sai bracelet and he was also having that bag na, so sai came to our house today." Then only i also realized he was fully resembling Sai even in his facial features but I only had sent him with gate, i should have made him at least enter my house. Anyway, whenever we think of Sai he is there for us.

These ppl were really really blessed that sai sat in their house. I wish to see that place in my life.

I have one more story of my aunt too about Sai's Miracle, that i will discuss later.

Om Sai Ram Maharaj Ki Jai
    SumitraRavibabu.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2010
  10. ashwnai

ashwnai New IL'ite

hi jai sai ram
    jai sai ram.... Pls i am also sai devote but iam also leaving in mussafah abu dhabi pls can u tell me how can i join sai arati in evening pls let me no........... If u tell me evening time for arati sai bless u .

Jai sai ram
    ashwani