safe neighbourhood near Bellair high school with Indian community

Discussion in 'Indians in Houston' started by RARCHI, Sep 14, 2015.

1. RARCHI

RARCHI New IL'ite

Hi all,
    Please give the review of Bellaire Highschool 77401
    And please suggest me safe apparment with indian community nearby. Also suggest good elementry school near by.

2. mansithakkar

mansithakkar Local Champion Staff Member Bronze IL'ite

Hi

did u find any apartment?

3. RARCHI

RARCHI New IL'ite

Thanks for replying Manasi.
    No manasi... we r confused between katy and city area.
    My hubby's office is near 77027
    What will you recommend. I have two dd, younger one is in elementary school and elder one is in high school.

4. cutemonster

cutemonster Platinum IL'ite

Hi rarchi
    Did you find the apartment?
    Is there any specific reason for choosing Bellaire high school?
    As for the apartment, I have lived in the nearby area when I was in Houston. My husband worked in 77025 , since.we did not have choose the apartment based on schools we took a apartment in nearby location.
    I think Katy will be very far off from your husbands work location. Katy has some good schools so if your daughters were going in some school there it was ok to live in that area but if you are interested in Bellaire high school that will be bit far, specially in peak hours traffic is very bad.
    Bellaire is mainly asian neighborhood and has Chinatown. The apartment we stayed in had not much indian community and was not that great, only advantage was dh work location was five min drive n it had good shopping complex nearby.
    Some people stay in galleria area and it has lot of indian community there. My friend was staying in the area near 77027 and I think her daughter went to Roberts elementary.