1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Saddened by 2 incidents

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by kanaka Raghavan, May 27, 2007.

1. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Dear friends
    Two things which i came across in the last one week,left me really sad,what is life really about?
    One was a small girl of four who was rag picker ,father was also one,was raped. by someone when she was sleeping outside her house in the night.Her uterus and vagina were ruptured and she needs to undergo surgery to rectify a problem in her kidneys now.The father has no money and he has shifted 4 places now as the neighbours do not want to have them in their neighbourhood.How can anyone be so cruel.What joy can an animal(that man who did can only be called as such) get?
    The second incident was the death of my daughter's friend last week.She had some physical problems but inspite of it she was attending school.She was good singer and was doing quite well in classes.But she passed away suddenly last week.Sometimes I fail to understand the stand taken by our creator.People would say it is purva janma karmas.But still it was sad that such young ones have been nipped in the bud.My late father always used to say that God's ways are amazing ,we come in one order but we leave in another.He was always worried when anyone of his younger brother or nephews or nieces fell sick.
    I pray GOD to give this unknown girl and the my friends's parents strength at this hour.

2. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

So sad. I am too disturbed, will pray Kanaka.

L, Kamla

3. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

Really very distrubing to read thes news Kanaka. I sometimes really wonder at Gods ways in this world.

rgds

1 person likes this.
  4. chitrajan

chitrajan Bronze IL'ite

Dear Kanaka,

It is indeed sad to see that the life of a child has been thrown into chaos by an animal as you rightly say.

God will surely punish him for what he has done.

I too join you all in praying for both the families to bear the loss.

1 person likes this.
  5. meenu

meenu Bronze IL'ite

Dear Kanaka,
    I am deeply pained to read the incident all the more because we are helpless. We cannot give back tne child what she has lost. how very very sad!
    Regards,
    Meenu

6. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Sad indeed. We don't know what poorva janma karma holds. But when we see people suffer in this life we feel sad because we are not able to help them.
    Sure my prayers are with your friends family.
    Sriniketan

7. mythili

mythili Senior IL'ite

it is very sad to read such things.
    whenever i hear about these things, i also feel the same way, Why God is being so rude to some people. We can solace by thinking it is purva janma karmam.

Let us hope and pray that He is watching everything and has a plan for everything.

thanks for the post.