1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Sad Page 3 Lifestyles

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Jun 30, 2010.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Sad Page 3 Lifestyles

Been reading the last few days, of the suicide of this model Viveka Babji( VB), as I am sure u too are all reading it.

Acc to the papers, she was depressed, bcs her boyfriend, Y , whom she wanted to marry, was interested in another girl, Z, and told her to go take a walk.

She was 37, he was 32. She was into ciggies, liquor, antidepressant tablets, and very emotional. He is a page 3 guy, met her a few months back, had her and another GF, and was seen at all the major parties in town.

They fought the night before she committed suicide, he said I don’t want to marry u. Next day, she took a lot liquor and tablets, broke everything in the house that could be broken, and then hung herself from the Fan.

What kind of people are these . No one is worth taking your life ! Don’t they know the saying “ There are plenty of Fishes in the Sea “ . And what of this fellow, what was he doing with an older woman, who had had many previous relations already, did he not know what personality she was ? He could have asked around, and he would have know that she is possessive, may ask him to marry her, which he may not have agreed to, then why did he get in the relationship. Just for sex ?

And I cannot understand, whey do they need parties, late nights, the latest in fashion, which u have to keep changing, I was shocked to know the prices of some of the original Brands, costing like lakhs ? I mean the handbag is not made of Gold is it ? And u have to keep changing them often, which means so much money u have to spend .

And this female was paying a rent of 1 lakh a month, and complaining that she was in debts, bcs her company was not getting enough business. What right does a single woman have to pay such a huge rent, when u are broke yourself.

Why do they need to attend parties every day, day in and day out, come home boozed out, hardly eating anything, smoking like chimnies, and who knows drugs are there in the parties too !

I can sit at home all by myself.When Harsha is out of town, and I am alone with Tuffy, I don’t feel the need to go anywhere. I just sit with my drink, read something, watch the news, heat my food, and I am at peace with myself, talking to my daughter in hostel, or to Mom, or to a blogger friend, and time flies so pleasantly. These days I get pleasure to forward SMS jokes to bloggers and friends.I am comfortable with myself and my company and don’t need to go out to parties , and come home drunk silly.

I have the time , and the money to indulge in all this, and Tuffy cannot even tell Harsha that kamal painted the town Red. Blogging is one thing I can sit for hours, just me and the PC, where is the need to go out for parties, sometimes we have to go out of obligations, but not everyday out of pleasure..

I also wonder about the parents of these kind of people, when they see them going out for parties at 9 pm, and coming home at 3 or 4 and sleeping till noon , with curtains closed .Our parents would have thrown us out. No wonder this female was staying in a rented house, for who could stay and tolerate her lifestyle.

I don’t have any pity or any feeling for these kind of people, males and females, they destroy their lives themselves, having so many affairs, maybe people envy them, I pity them.I feel sorry for the parents, and siblings of these page 3 people, god knows what they go through. The police is wasting their time finding motives, and the press, they need these things to report, which is not good for teenagers of today to read.

I just wish people could be comfortable with themselves and their own company, even if people call them boring. No wonder all babes run away from me, I don’t blame them, I am not 32 either !

Amen

KAMAL MAHTANI

Girl to Boyfriend – Main Maa Banane Wali Hoon !
    BF – Nahinnnnnnnnnnn.
    Girl –Tere baap ne mujhe propose kiya hai, main teri maa banana wali hoon !!!

Mom to Son – Who’s Tipu Sultan ?
    Son - I don’t know
    Mom – Concentrate on your studies, then u will know
    Son – Who is Kiran Aunty ?
    Mom – I don’t know
    Son – Concentrate on your husband, and u will k now !!!!!

Raat Bhar Who Ayi Nahin, Hum Hila ke So Gaye
    Jo Hila Rahe the, Who tha Pankha,
    Jo Ayi nahin , who thi Bijli !!!

Which is the most important LAW for starting Business ?
    Answer – FATHER IN LAW

Signboard outside a Pathology Clinic

For you it may be Urine and Stool,
    For us it is Bread and Butter !!!!

2. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

Kamalji,
    True, that was a sad ending of kamasutra girl. She was so beautiful, but ended her life abruptly. Yes, Page3 life styles might be like that. This may be just because they are used to partying..that might be very dangerous habit. Thank God, I am not used to!!!
    Enjoyed reading your jokes after a serious post.

3. Raba

Raba Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

Its so true that these people are seeking pleasures in an absolutely wrong way. Their parents are certainly the persons to be blamed for if they would have bend them at the right age and at the right time, these incidents will not happen.

By the way kamalji, I :rotflyour jokes

4. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamal,
    Raed about it and felt that their constant adulation, money and is the reason behind all this. At one point they lose out on many normalcies of life which leads them to crave fo attention and then land up with the wrong man! Many comitt suicide sad for them and their families!

5. monifa13

monifa13 Bronze IL'ite

Pranaam Kamalji - I loved your third joke. I am witnessing your fourth joke everyday here. There are three different boxes kept in our surgery and we keep throwing samples in them and people from labs come several times a day to collect them. Yes it's true, for them It's their bread and butter.

6. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamalji
    Why do these kids become this way???? Do the parents have that much time now a days to spare with they kids ???? they just give them money and think that these kids can take care of themself and they have completed they duties.... I blame the parents here...
    When the parents don't spend some time with the kids and teach them what is right and wrong, what will the kids learn they will see what is glittering around and run behind these things, do these kids get enough love that they need to get from the parents... then these kids go out in search of love and effection and fall in such traps.
    I know one such kid, he was a student in college at the age of 19 when I met him, I noticed him smoking continuously and drinking not bother if he had to pass exams or not as he was a big sorts only son. A richie rich guy. even early in the morning he use to be with a cigar in his hands. I watched him for 2 to 3 days then one day I went into his group(as I knew his other friends in the group) and told them i am here to spend some time with you all as this was a group of UNI students girls/boys and among all of them this boy was the only one this way, he just wanted to be in some sort of nasha that's all but a very good boy at heart. Always use to help his fellow students when in need of help. I just commonly asked all the students about they parents what they do etc etc... so that this guy will not feel bad as will be asking him directly. When his turn came at 1st he was not ready to answer as all his friends knew his back ground. They all together told him tell her, she will help you...and the poor guy told me his whole story his dad is a big business man and his mom is always in kitty parties from childhood he was just given money and told do what you want and when he wanted them the parents are not there at all for him his servants took care of him as he wanted to be away from them he left India and started studing aboard. All his friends use to love him a lot but the love that was lacking in his life that is parents love was not there.
    You know Kamalaji such kids just need a bit of love from the parents or will end up with sucide and all sorts of bad habits. Just spreading little hand towards this little kid today he has passed his engineering and having a great job and have left all these bad habits. He never visits his parents and even today his parents doesn't miss him at all becoz they never ask him when are you coming home or anything. What you have to say to such parents.......
    Sorry Kamalji for such a long FB......hehehe
    And who said babes don't run behind you can't you see so many of them here who are fans of your writtings.....hahahaha

7. kelly1966

kelly1966 Platinum IL'ite

Kamalji....
    I too feel real pity for these page 3 folks.. they are addicted to the glitter and glamour society... they need to get this reassurance all the while or else they get cranky... basically i think this springs from insecurity and inferiority complex... the competition is so fierce out there that these people feel that if there are not seen at the right place they will lose their position...
    I don't think we can blame parents for this as many of the models are from middle class families who do have a lot of moral values... its just to "fit in" this niche of the society these people give up their past values and adopt what is 'IN"...
    thats my take...
    K

8. vinoran

vinoran Bronze IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,
    I feel we should not have pity on these kind of people. But when you touched the topic 'suicide', I would like to highlight to you about today's Blog, if you missed reading. (please read the below blog)

I think you are an apt senior person to give any advise to this girl

I am dead...or may be i have 3-4 months left..
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/married-life/99862-i-am-dead-may-i.html

Thanks
    Vinoran

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Priya,

Yes she was the Kamasutra girl, but i did not want to mention this word here in Indus.And what i read today, she has 9 Boyfriends that police know of, and will question.and the day before her suicide, she drank a lot, smoked too, And such young ages, these women go to peices?

and staying in a 1 lakh a month rented apartment ? what are they trying to show off, to whom?

Sad .

Regards

kamal

10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Raba,

Yes parents should not encourage their daughters to become models, even iof they are pretty.

i feel bad whn i see parents promoting their kids , or children on TV shows, for fleeting success brings lifelong troubles later on, when fame wears off.

thanks for liking the blog and the jokes.:rotfl

Regards

kamal