Sad news from Kanaka!

Discussion in 'Pray for me' started by Varloo, Jun 21, 2008.

1. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear friends,
    just received a PM from our member Kanaka that her mother attained the Lord's feet yesterday 4 PM (20/6/08).
    Please, let us all pray for that noble soul to rest in peace. Also we shall lend our support to Kanaka and her family, who are grieving such a great loss.
    Dear Kanaka,
    it is indeed very very difficult when a dear one passes away and more so if it is a parent. Please do be brave and support your siblings and others in this time of sorrow.
    I pray to Lord to give peace to your mother's soul. Also, let HIM give you all the strength to bear with this great loss.

2. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

My condolences to Kanaka.I spoke to her today morning. Its really sad that her Mom passed away yesterday in Hindhuja hospital in Mumbai.

I pray GOD grants strength to the grieving family to be able to bear the loss of their mother.

Regards,
    Devika!

3. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

My heart felt condolence to kanaka and her family memebers..No one's loss can be filled..May her mom's soul rest in peace..

4. brindhak

brindhak Gold IL'ite

My Condolences . May God give all the stength for her and her family to bear this.

May her mothers soul rest in peace.

5. Paulina

Paulina Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Dear Kanaka,

Heartfelt condolences at the passing away of your dear mother.
    Words,at times like these offer poor consolation.....may the Almighty bestow strength to you and all other family members to bear this great loss is my prayer for you.

PAULINA

6. sharadha

sharadha Bronze IL'ite

Dear Kanaka,

We are completly shocked at the suddeness of the demise of your mother.
    May God give her eternal rest and may her soul rest in peace!
    Please be strong and accept our condolences!
    All our sympathy is with you.

Regards,

7. mithila kannan

mithila kannan Gold IL'ite

Dear Kanaka,
    I felt very sad to hear the news that your mother passed away.It must have come to you as a jolt,because a mother is somebody whom according to any human being can never leave her children and go away.
    Be brave my dear friend,I pray to God to give you and the members of your family the strength you need to cope up with this loss.
    May your mother's soul rest in peace .
    love
    mithila

8. Anushiv

Anushiv Senior IL'ite

Dear Kanaka,

Just couple of days back only... I read in one of your thread about your mother's sudden illness & I remember you mentioning about it to one of our I'lite that you were rushing to hospital...but I never expected this tragic news<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"> :cry:<v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"></v:path><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shapetype>

May her soul rest in Peace and I shall pray that God gives you courage to face your loss and grief.

Regards

Anu

9. Jithiks

Jithiks Gold IL'ite

Dear Kanaka,

Please accept my heartfelt condolences ! May her soul rest in peace and God give you all the courage and strength in this hour of grief.

Regards

10. Venonimiss

Venonimiss Bronze IL'ite

Dear Kanaka, I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you are doing ok.

Please do not drown yourself in sadness at this time. It is not a time of mourning, but it is time you celebrate her life and remember all the good times with her.

May god give you and your family enough strength to get through these difficult times.