1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

sad hearts/ possibly pregnant/ heavy burden/ WDYT???

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by mud, Sep 29, 2011.

1. mud

mud New IL'ite

Oh what do you mean? at the beginning it sounds as if you mean for me to stay with him and then at the end leave him?... i am definitely leaving.
    This whole time my life has been in my hands when i got pregnant to him it was def not planned however we were engaged with this future plan mapped out and my understanding was everything on his side was fine too, so we adjusted that plan, abortion is def not an option, and contraception is not a 100% safety guarantee.
    My choices to move in with him we're based on the grounds that we would save more for the future plan we had made and he would have the satisfaction of being with me whilst i was pregnant. Then his secrets came out.
    This is not his fault or just mine this is the result of living my own life my own way. The minute i make my own choices I fail, I take responsibility for that but now I need to hand my life back to God and allow him to work without my interruption. My children will be surrounded by powerful father figures my grandfather, father, 3x brothers and uncles who are active in our lives. They will not miss out. They will be full of goodness and I will teach them the ways of the lord and my mistakes will be an example for them of how life ends up when you make choices based on your own selfish desires.