1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

rwnd or fwd button

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by vidyasundar, Nov 29, 2007.

1. vidyasundar

vidyasundar Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sriniketan,

I agree with u we dont know about the future ............ thats y I wanted to go to the future (if i find anything wrongbonkbonk there i can be very careful and cautious in the present and try not to go to that stage or status in future) he he :queen

thanks for sharing your opinion:cheers

regards
    VS

2. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear vidya,
    you are just like me want to peek into the future through god's lens to know what is in due, and it is good too, of course all wonderful things that you have portrayed should be there, but if adverse is shown you would rather enjoy the present right, think in that angle too, so lets feel the present fresh air is good for us, who knows what will happen to that in future..with world warming we are not even sure india is going to be around..sunkan

3. vidyasundar

vidyasundar Bronze IL'ite

dear Sunkan,

Thanks for peeping in and :cheers why only India if its nothing going to be there then everything let go......... we are more interested on closed door than opened one so wanted to know the futurebonk though im enjoying and living my present.......:queen

regards,
    VS

4. umasaras

umasaras Senior IL'ite

hi Vidya,
    I would alos like to go to the future as for the very fact that we already have lived our childhood and knew what we had. Hence knowing what we would have gives a thrill. Always the unknown more attractive. Since I am not as young as you are might be I will visualise some peace and quiet. As all of them suggest I think I should think about the present more and stop dreaming about the future.
    uma

5. RamyaR

RamyaR New IL'ite

Dear Vidyasundar,

I am TDU and I have logged in my daughter's name. Actually, I had posted a response to this thread and I find that you have not responded to that confirming my doubt that all my posts are not visible. I have sent a PM to the administrator about this and this post is just to confirm.

Regards,

TDU

6. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Hi Vidya,
    I would like to take life as it comes, no rewind, no fast forward. My kids are growing up and I do not want to miss out on these years.

7. padmasowrirajan

padmasowrirajan Senior IL'ite

Hi Vidya,
    Good one!!! A Free time transport in time machine !!!zoooooooooooommmmm....
    No i am not zooming to past or future. Memories, they can be relived in our minds, but not again, please(Lkg, ukg, 1st....., thank god i am out of school and college, except for fun part)!!!!! And zooming into future, what if i forward and find i am just a aavi :shaking:!! So much for optimism, huh! i prefer to live in the present, which will help me collect memories and wonder what life has in store for me.

8. CharuKaur

CharuKaur Senior IL'ite

Wow!!!! :idea
    If at all i could, i would go back to my childhood days. i was always a very obedient child - always run by the books and abide by the lines. And studies was what i devoted my max time to.
    I would love to go back in time and do all mischief, act irresponsible, and do every tinient naughtiest thing that i cant even think of doing now :cheers

AAhhh!! Simply thinking of it gives so much pleasure :whistle

Cheers
    Charu..

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Vidya,

A nice question.I would like to stay in the present, and take things a day at a time.If i go in future like u said say 30 years, and find i am dead by then, and cant come back to the present, then what happens ? HAHA.Thats a scary thought isnt it.

Good one.regards.kamal

10. RamyaVaradharajan

RamyaVaradharajan Bronze IL'ite

Dear Vidya ma'am, am very much younger to your esteemed self! You can very well address me by my name. I would love that. It has become an habit for me to address ILites with ma'am, since each one contributes a lot and am still a beginner. I owe a lot of respect and gratitude to all in this closely inter related community!

Yes, i agree with your view point :)

Regards